Cool sat 5000 platinum

Username: Bearcats

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 1
can anyone helpme out I just bought a new cool sat 5000 platinum and i need some info on it and maybe some keys to help me out. Any info on ths reciever is greatley appreciated.!

Bronze Member
Username: Sikapetahi

Post Number: 21
heres real good advise buddy.Get your money back and wait till the new flash for FTA comes out because as is this units almost useless UNLESS you have no TV period

Post Number: 3
ok the what is the best fta reciever to get then?

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 220
You have it.

Post Number: 6
then why is the other guy telling me that it is useless?

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 77
ok Roman return your 5000 cools@t if you dont wanna spend more couple hundreads bucks on other equipment witch probably not gona work or gona work not the way how you wanna see it or you gona spend so much time to set up everything right got some channels >>>>
I think i know your nationality then forget to get channels what you think about>>>
Good luck !!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
The way it is is usless for now.If and i mean if a fix comes it will work.You can buy a reader and card like in the other thread you got going.You see the extra price and hope it last but probably wont.Also you have to learn how to fix that card using the available software out there.

Post Number: 8
ok so what is the best deal on fta. Like if I take it back what fta should I get that will give me the most out of fta?

Silver Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 197
electropunk is full of sh it, you need to keep the 5000 and spend a couple hunded bucks and get all channels

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
card reader 55.00 on ebay ,install it in your 5000.very easy to do,also you buy on e-bay a Plastic DN 102 unlocked card for about 175.00, then load with your computer bin 127 from (dsstester .com)into your 5000,this bin will AUX your Card Auto for you.200 dollars is cheap to spend for TV

Post Number: 10
ok but what is the diference between this fta and another fta. Why do i have to pay ore money to get this thing to work?

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
co0lsat is the best right now because some of the others wont let you even put a card reader with them or you have to do card sharing over the net

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
Cause that thing has the ability to use a card where the others dont.There is no fix at this time for any fta receiver other than using plastic

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
what is plastic anyway?

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
A plastic smart card.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
one other question is there any diiference betwween the 6000 and the 5000 cool sat. Like will it take the same software and is everything mostly the same or is one completeley opposite from the other?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
are plastics illegal

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
on ebay there are recievers already installed with the card reciever for less would that be ok just to buy the cool sat with the card reader installed already?

Silver Member

Post Number: 225
YEP.So is installing a bin that decripts a signal.FTA is not free DN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
ok so i should get one with a card reader in it and then what else do I need to get if ZI have the reciver and everything and i also have the card reader installed already?

Silver Member

Post Number: 226
You could buy one but you still need a card and a reader,unlocker,programs that clean and load,a file for the card.$200+.And it may not last.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
but it already comes with a card reader?

Bronze Member
Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 25
Yes, plastics are illegal. Modifying your receiver in anyway to receive decrypted signals is illegal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
Comes with a card reader yes but not a card.175.00 extra and educate your self on the entire process of reworking the card.Dont make any mistakes or youll have a nice expensive ice scraper.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
weere can i get this card from were?ebay?

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
Why bother.By the time you get it and figure out how to program it,it'll be worthless anyway.Try going to al7bar,tk and read up on it there.Youll never get the info you need here nor do i think your going to understand it anyway.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us