TDG NEWEST LIE

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 198
I thought Map 57 was already done going by the bs he has said the past week and besides that if there is a private P4 HACK FOR DAVE THE HELL FTA I WANT THAT. MAN THIS GUY IS FULL OF SH1t

50 Minutes Ago
Veracity
Official Bystander

2. The problem they are having is the same as the rest of fta, the missing Map57 call.

3. I have nothing invested but Viewsat does and they are working on it. Nobody trusts anybody these days, so working together is out also.

4. You can't fully emu without the map57 call, so a pc does you no good unless we have the algo.

5. P4 was done via FIB in 04 and from my understanding only has a very few exporable holes. To go public with it would mean instant closure of the holes, and the end of even a private fix.

It's all a crap shoot at thios point, but with millions invested they are all working hard on the problem. May the best man win.

DO NOT BUY AN FTA UNIT UNTIL YOU SEE A SOLUTION FOR THAT UNIT!

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
Sorry C/P From Hashhu

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 84
THis supposed post is no where to be found on hashhu.

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 74
This was not a post on HashHu.

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
Yes it was i was there and read it how do you think i copied it

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
Its under An open letter to Veracity... post number 13 here the link http://www.hash hu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93385

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
Here is the complete post The first part a guy Giving him hell the second is his rebutale is TDG
is Veracity and Thedssguy

Old 4 Hours Ago
Veracity
Official Bystander

Quote:

Part#1

Originally Posted by Tobash
First off, it is hard to try to be an involved 'messenger', but we all appreciate it. Given the risks now adays in light of the recent California man convicted, your willingness to keep us informed is admirable. Your insights and comments seem honest and heart felt. Just a couple of thoughts from a lurking newbie:

1) What about a daily update note from you on the news page. Even if it says 'today we did not accomplish squat, but this is what we tried', at least we will be getting feedback. Feedback keeps the masses quiet.

2) What about sharing either publicly or with a few of your trusted site confidants the problem you are having with the one subroutine. More minds and fresh minds might help. Isn't that what FTA and original Dave hacking was all about, before money became the name of the game? I remember one post stating that several people said you had accomplished alot and were further along than most others. Are those same people also working on the problem(s)?

3) Might you consider on a limited scale approaching the competition regarding this one subroutine? I understand that you have mucho dollars invested, but now you own 100% of an empty pie. Can you limit the information you exchange with them so as to protect the decoding work you did but still involve them to get fresh ideas? Perhaps charge them to become involved. In that way you make back money and you get fresh ideas and resources. Given the $ involved, charge each of 'em 50k or 100K or what ever you think is cool and go from there. (Just make sure the work is done on your PC's and don't allow any laptops or disks in and out of the place).

4) Is there an EMU with a PC that you can create that could be wired to the Viewsat receivers via the card slot? Cards are expenssive now, but we all have PC's. We all have old PC's in mothballs too, so this would essentially be free.

5) If you get this to work, might you also be able to use the strip and electron microscope technique to view and decipher DAVE's stuff? How cool would that be?! I bet a few of us could contribute say 10 bucks apiece to to that cause!

No doubt some person out there will say I am a competitor trying to get in on the fun and steal your secrets. I am not. I have very limitted computer skills, needed my friend to teach me the ins and outs of FTA, and just want either to understand the problem or get a feel for what is keeping me away from my 'testing'. I also remember the fun back in the days of DAVE, and wish those days were still here as far as the 3 big North American providers.

TOBASH (Take Out Back And Shoot in Head - what we all want to do to those who stress us out)

Part #2 TDGs Crap
1, This is unnecessary if there's nothing to say

2. The problem they are having is the same as the rest of fta, the missing Map57 call.

3. I have nothing invested but Viewsat does and they are working on it. Nobody trusts anybody these days, so working together is out also.

4. You can't fully emu without the map57 call, so a pc does you no good unless we have the algo.

5. P4 was done via FIB in 04 and from my understanding only has a very few exporable holes. To go public with it would mean instant closure of the holes, and the end of even a private fix.

It's all a crap shoot at thios point, but with millions invested they are all working hard on the problem. May the best man win.

DO NOT BUY AN FTA UNIT UNTIL YOU SEE A SOLUTION FOR THAT UNIT!

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
People started asking Questions about maprom57 that he said was already known and he split.

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 92
You are correct rsmc73, my apologies.

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
No problem unlike TDG i dont like being called a lair im alot of things but a liar isnt one of them.

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 34
but its his post you c/p
copy a lie , lie its all the same

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Im passing his lie for others to read. I didnt say or type any of his lies over the past 38 days. And thats why the thread says TDG NEWEST LIE and not MINE AND TDG NEWEST LIE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
poscor witch would you rather have a FTA fix or his private P4 hack they have had since 2004. I would much rather have the p4. But we all know that is BS also... LOL

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 229
both viewsat and BL are smart fcuking chinks...they both keep saying that the fix is comming, the fix is comming...guess what fcuktards, if you say the fix is comming, you are still going to sell machines right?...Those slanty eyed gooks are good for one thing...lying...ROTF

Username: Priorguy

Post Number: 5
Ok.. so what do we know about P4 then.. huh.. that would be sweet about now!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us