Lightning-damaged Ariza 700 receivers

Silver Member
Username: Northman

Post Number: 141
I've had 2 receivers now, since the last electrical storm on Monday, blow the voltage regulator for the LNB, & with the regulators removed, both receivers do the same thing ( on powering up, they both start with 8.8.8.8., then - - - -, then 8.8.8.8., then - - - - ). Can they be revived or are they history? I know I can get new LNB8 voltage regulators, but they are not responsible for this display problem. The units will not load bins, & I'm wondering if I should make up a jtag for them ( 20-pin ). Any one with similar problem in the past. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
sorry, the voltage regulators for the LNBs are LNBP8 units.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
....update....I now have 3 receivers doing the same, after the LNBP8 voltage regulators were damaged...same boot-up sequence on all 3: first: 8.8.8.8. then - - - -, then 8.8.8.8. with various 8's being a little brighter, then alternating, then - - - -, and the sequence continues...will a jtag factory flash help, because the units will not take bins through the serial port ( cable is good... works on good receivers of the same model ).

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 232
...update..knowbody fcuking cares azzhole..that is why other people arn't posting...take you problems and go tell your counsellor, maybe he can help you...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us