Available channels on DN.110 July 22

Silver Member
Username: Northman

Post Number: 115
Hi folks, here are the complete lists of channels currently available on DN.110 ( alphabetical & channel number sorts: full TP information, duplicates removed )
 8 DN.110 July 22 2006 Edit A Ariza 700.xls,application/vnd.ms-excelUpload
Echostar 6 (35.3 k)

8 DN.110 July 22 2006 Edit A Ariza Xtreme.xls,application/vnd.ms-excelUpload
Echostar 6 (33.3 k)

These are for people in the Southern Ontario region.

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 103
how can i configurate that thing to get those channel

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Please be more specific. Do you have the dish pointed to Echostar 6, Local oscillator set at 11250 -Mhz ? If your receiver has a smart scan, it can find the transponders & channels automatically, otherwise you need to key in the individual transponder stuff: frequency, symbol rate & polarity. If your receiver gives you a choice of code rate, select Auto. After the scan is done, you can either delete or skip the non-working channels. On my Ariza 700, I change the name of the satellite to something like: A DN.110, then I can sort the channels alphabetically or by transponder. Remember, it's a hobby. Good luck & I'll be glad to answer any specific questions.

Bronze Member
Username: Tort

Post Number: 29
Hello northman.
Tell me, who is Mark Uhde ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
TORT, that would be me!

Bronze Member
Username: Tort

Post Number: 30
NICE WEB YOU GOT !

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
what about 119 can i get 119 only for 110, i have a pansat 2500 clone do you think that's ok

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 134
which bin??

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
i have the bin 277t and when i changed the freq my level is gone and i dont have echo 6 i have echo9,4 and i cant get nothing

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
ok sorry i dont need to change the frequence myself it does it all channel star with w works

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Hey Sakapfet, yes I have the list for DN.119 as well & will post it in about an hour. ( I think some channels have been added to it, since the last time I scanned ).

Username: Nestea

Post Number: 6
I have my dish on 79 and 46. i am getting lots of us local channels. I am in toronto. Hope this help people with no tv channels.

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
only 110 works 119 doen't work

Bronze Member
Username: Dannyboy88

Post Number: 20
what is the tp i should put in when im editing the satalite for echostar

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
echo 8 for 110 and the tp i think is 1 or 2

Bronze Member
Username: Dannyboy88

Post Number: 21
so when i go to rename it i put echo 8 right or somethin else?

Username: Omgu2

Post Number: 5
how do you do a scan on pansat 2700? can anyone help?

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 61
Good job Northman......fellow CDN.

Username: Amary

Post Number: 5
Northman, I have ariza 700, just wondering how you change the name from echostar to something else. Thanks in advance

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Hey Amary, to change the name of a satellite on the Ariza 700, go into: Menu, Installation, Edit TP / Satellite, highlight the satellite you want to rename & press the red button ( see that in the box at the bottom of the screen there is a Red dot & beside it: Rename. Enter the new name & press OK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Also, for other Ariza 700 users out there, you can edit your channel list to appear like mine, not by deleting the channels that do not work, but by skipping them. ( I have found that with the current BIN files, deleting individual channels from the receiver does not work properly ( glitch )). I find it better to do the following: press Menu, Channel Edit, enter your password "0000" if that's what it is, then the Red ( Sort ) button, then the Red ( Alphabetic ) button & make sure the
list is sorted in the proper direction, if not, press the Red ( Alphabetic ) button again, to get the lists reading properly from top to bottom ( example ( $1.99 at the top of the list, not the XWSB ) if you had done a power scan on Echostar 6.
Then press "EXIT" on the remote control & press the Yellow ( EDIT ) button. Go through the channels & for the ones that are not on the working list, press the Blue ( SKIP ) button to fade them. If a channel you wanted was faded, then you can bring it back by pressing "SKIP" again. After you are done, press EXIT, the EXIT again & wait for the receiver to save, then EXIT again. Then press SAT button, select DN.110 & the
proper list of channels should come up & the channel numbers should start at 1 & go to 110 or so, whatever the running list is. You can make notes on your list or modify my list to suit your needs. Good Luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us