I need help with my dead pansat 2700 na(power failure)

Bronze Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 83
I had a power cust in my area, the power came back on, but my receiver didn't I was unable to pwoer back on my receiver, any suggestions has to why this is happening, is it likely for a power cut to wipe out my receiver, how could I get my receiver back up and running

Bronze Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 93
Ms Adams Family.You got an answer.Didnt like it?Dont start a new thread.Did you think rewording would get you better answer.YES a power failure can fry anything.My computer several weeks ago.Power supply went during a power failure.Try a different plug that works(put your finger in the little holes to test).If not send it in for repairs.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 307
You can file a claim with your power company. They should repair it or replace it if it really is fried. Need receipts.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Big Willie why start a fight, didn't mean to post the same thread twice relax, this was just moments before the first thread go answered

Bronze Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 96
SOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY.Barbie.

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 42
Calm down you guys, it's been a stressful period without TV, but a fix will come. Barbara, Big Willie might be right, you might try checking the power devise on your box... They are kinda sensitive to power variances. I would wait anyways, since a repair might cost you some good portion of what you would pay for a new box. My recommendations is for you to wait until a new B!N arrives.

Username: El_chupacabra_online

Latino america, Todo Colombia

Post Number: 10
Barbara Adams ,u r problem is FUSE....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Thanks for the insight you all are wonderful, I will keep an eye out for the new bin, in addittion I'll check the fuse,

Bronze Member
Username: Josean

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 53
Hello Barbara, if you have energy problem in your area, connect an power sopply to your equipments, you ca buy it in Radio Shack
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us