No FTA go to Library

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 98
First since there is no FTA go to the library and read up on the Muslim, Christianity charade. I spent over seven years in the Far East, I came away with one impression the Muslim faith leaves no room for nonbelievers and Infidels' if you are an Infidel you have no right to be alive and nonbeliever you are already dead and going to hell where you will have your choice of six ugly virg*ns (the last part is my Ha! Ha!) Make no bones about it this is not about Israel, it's about nonbelievers and infidels they want you all put in the ground and I mean all ! The trouble is most of them are hypocrites I personally watched them when they got on a plane heading out of there country and the first thing they did was order drinks and not just a few, the women threw off there chadors and had on western clothes. I could go on but I don't see any reason to, maybe it's because of all the inbreeding that has been going on over there for eons. There Mullahs are the real tyrants they incite the masses and they are ignorant enough to believe them. No it's not about a few military people taken-- it's about taking your Country's security back, after they kick as* in Lebanon, they need to kick a*s in Iran. Time for talk is done, time to bring the Dogs of War out, and let it all be done with.

Bronze Member
Username: Sacapedos

Post Number: 14
Ong tu.......

thill1951 IS iT YOU ??? wow!!! I am happy now.

Bronze Member
Username: Fuideny

Post Number: 13
i say we go to the library to learn how to write a new bin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us