COOLSAT5000_NORW_124_20060719.zip is UP...

Username: Kingparcel101

Post Number: 2
Just downloaded from DssTester, but I'm afraid to try it since I haven't heard/read any news about it. Maybe I'll be a gineapig.

Has anyone else tried it? Heard anything about it?

Silver Member
Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 229
yeah I did it earlier working fine so far green light

Username: Simikang

Post Number: 9
it only works with the rom 102 card on c**lsat reciecvers with the card reading feature so no rom 102 card then no point in downloading it

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
dont listen to slim shady he's a liar just load your receiver and it works trust me

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakesucksdick

Post Number: 42
king,don't listen to fagboylikeitupthea@s rob,it only works with a 102 card and cardreader...

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 172
KING Do all of this and it works .You dont do this and it wont work

Re: How TO Get Cool sat Backup w/Card (merged)
The best bet is, if you do not have a ROM102 then purchase one open from a reputable source. You do not know what your getting from ebay...'Buyer Beware'.

(If your card is open & unlocked) You will need a programer with a crystal speed of 3.68. The old DTV pgmr's where 3.57 & will not work unless you buy a new crystal from an electronics shop, remove the old crystal & solder the new one in.

You will need N2EditB9 & up in software. There also may be some support programs you will need for Windows to allow N2edit to run. i.e. MS .NET Framework that can downloaded from MS, VBRUN6 and if anthing else is missing N2Edit will tell you what ocx or dll file is needed.

After you have N2edit running...

Unzip the auxcard.bn102 into the N2edit folder

You need to plug your programer into the serial port on your computer...Com Port 1 should be open as that is the path N2Edit uses.

Put your card into the programer face up, unless you are using a Mikobu or Extreme Pro...then you put it in upside down, gold contact in first.

In the upper left side of N2Edit..click the word card.

Click reset ATR..it will go away for a few seconds and come back showing you the ATR is good and what kind of a card you have i.e.e D**h or B#v, Rom#Rev#. If all O.K continue..

Click read card....it will take a min. or so to do this. If it sucessfully reads, then click on the diskette button & save the virgin image to the number on the back of the card (do not pull the card out..write the S00xxxxxxxxx number down before you begin. You want this virgin image to write back to the card to clean the AUX image off when/if a new one is needed.

Then click the open folder button & select the Auxcard.bn102 & then click open.

Click reset ATR again

Click word Card, then click wriyte to card. This will write the image to your 102. It will come back & tell you when it has completed & if it is successful. You will probably see a stement that there where 15 retries or some number..do not worry about that.

5 screws to take cover off STB. 2 screws to install card eader...one on bottom, one on right side near front. Card reader has alignmentknobs, cant go worng here. Plug cable into open socket on right..again only one way..make sure black wire (the rest are white) is closest to the front of the STB..you will under stand when you see it. Put cover back on & put 5 screws back in case.

Flash your STB with the new 124 bin, as you always did using the latest Cool sat loader.

Plug in your reciever, insert card Yellow/Purple up, gold contact down & forward. Turn on TV & viola..picture.

Hope this helps....

Username: Kingparcel101

Post Number: 3
OK, thanks for the replies. I did flash my C00LSat5OOO, but no better than 1.23 bin. I will trust previous posts and assume 1.24 bin only works with rom 102 card.

Not ready to go out and buy the rom 102/card reader, etc. so I'll keep waiting like everyone else.

In the mean time, back to watching local HD channels Off-The-Air. Nice!

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
andrea has a pen1s she sent me a pic of it it was all crooked and sh1t and had a wart on the head of it

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
and she had an extra n1pple growing on one of her balls

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakesucksdick

Post Number: 44
THOSE WEREPICTURES I TOOK OF YOUR MOTHER THE OTHER NITE,I'M SORRY ROB,DID'NT MEAN TO SEND U THOSE..

Bronze Member
Username: Drummerboy

Post Number: 18
lame. just lame. lame lame lame lame lame lame lame IQ dropping faster lame lame lame

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 122
Frustrating - people not only CANNOT read what NORW says about their temporary fix files - but also have the nerves to complain it doesn't work. WOW!

First of all - the coo1sat fix only works if you have the optional card reader installed with a rom102 open card programmed with the aux file through a card writter.
Why people SKIP reading and download the 124 file only to fundout it doesnt work... (DUH!) ... Bites me!
I've seen people actually bashing the coders on DSSTester saying the bin is worthless. How dumb is that?
It dont matter how much information you post. Theres always a knockle-head out there downloading without reading anything - comes back online complaining he/she waisted his/her time! WTF???
And then, there's people like ron in this thread telling people it DOES work without the card just to get a kick out of those noobies asking why won't work for them. He's just as retard as those downloading stuff without reading anything.

Well.... spend SOME time reading before downloading. This is how so many people screwed their irds up. Because they cant read! GET EDUCATED PEOPLE!

Here is a post regarding NORW release 1.24
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/250025.html

Vini

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 73
It works, Took a while to figure out how to install cardreader. Up and running Finally.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us