Bad new for FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Midsy

Post Number: 59
If people want to see what an actual transistor looks like under a microscope, they can check the link below.
http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users.../e77vlsi/lab3/
That is just one transistor. The layout of the MAP functions would consist of probably 100,000 transistors. Even if someone gave you the actual schematic, your brain would explode. These things are designed in sub-blocks by engineers. For example, a small sub-block to perform the logic operation AND, another sub-block to perform OR, another sublock to perform addition, etc. Now thousands of these small sub-blocks are put together to perform a very complicated mathematical algorithm like MAP57. It is easy to do this with a CAD tool because you can copy and paste the sub-blocks. But trying to follow the data path in reverse through 100,000 transistors will take forever. For example, RSA requires like 18 million operations. I'd like to see the Korean and Canadian guy trace through each and every step. Not to mention of the 70 coders (WFT do 70 people work on?) Mr. Viewsat would be better off sending the Korean and Canadian to raid the factory in Mexico and take as many ROM102 cards as possible. It is a LOT easier. All they have to do is overcome one or two lazy Mexican guards at the factory door and maybe bribe some Mexican workers inside. FTA is dead people. Just accept it and move on.

C/P FROM DSSFTP

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 139
website not found you fcuking idiot...learn how to copy and paste...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Rolan

Post Number: 26
If it's dead why r u hanging around here waiting for the bin???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
OK !!!!!!!!!!!! FTA people ,it is a sure thing now there wont be a fix for anytime soon ,GO HOME!!!!!i know you are all tired of looking.. waiting ..look for something else,WE ARE ALL FU*K THIS TIME.sorry to say this ,MOVE ON!!

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 143
blah blah blah..go get yourself an education, then come back and type the same thing...maybe I will understand it then..fcuking camel humper..ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
HERE ITS THE LINK http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/06/adem/engin/e77vlsi/lab3/

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 46
Yeah Nice, TOO BAD IT'S BULLSH*T, referring to electrical current.

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 349
ANDY JUDGE; YOU ARE A F*UCKIN MORON WHO LIKES IT UP HIS AZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

IM KNOW YOU BEEN F*CKIN MY CAT!!!! BUT MY DOG LOVE F*UCKIN YOUR AZZZ!!!

ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us