FTA is dead

Bronze Member
Username: Caged

Post Number: 52
For all of you people spreading rumors about FTA being dead, this is a lie. This is like saying that you have a password that cant be cracked. The bottom line is that anything can be cracked if you give enough time. There is no chance that FTA is completely dead. So even if you would eventually have to buy a new ird, FTA will live on. You can moan and whine all you want but the guys that are coding this are doing their best. Just give it some time and it will be back, mark my words.

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 48
I agree with your post, but I think what most people on here are complaining about is the BS that is coming out of the VS camp. They have been posting dates for a bin release the last 2 weeks and still no bin/fix. Rather than giving us the BS, they would be better off telling us nothing or stating they are working on it and have no time frame.

Username: Cramped

Post Number: 10
Coders will fix this just like they have in the past. They are close....patience.

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 49
Can you say....DTV.....

Bronze Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 15
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
I agree with you there Andy, but I think people should take this lesson in mind when deciding which receiver they should buy.

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 101
FTA is not dead and can't be, because it is truly free. Pirate TV is another matter and may be dead or not. I rather doubt it. Too much money at stake, and really smart people getting paid a lot of money to crack this latest ECM. If you depend on Pirate TV to have your viewing fix fulfilled, you are going to go through this sort of thing fairly often. If you do it as a hobby,(LOL most of you have no idea how it works or why), no big deal. While down, you should see what else is up there. It is pretty amazing what you can see.

Bronze Member
Username: Turnon

Post Number: 99
I agree with fatbastard

Bronze Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 17
Correction:UploadLONG LIVE FTA.

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 104
LOL I really like that. Pretty funny. Good job on the HeadStone.

Bronze Member
Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 19
I AGREE WITH FATBASTARD. NO FIX!! IS OVER.SOMEBODY EVEN THOUGH WHY DTV CAN`T BEEN HACK? CAN DISH NETWORK DO THE SAME? SOME PEOPLE SAID EVEN DISH DISH NETWORK WANT TO DO IT THEY CAN`T, BS!!!! EVERYTHING HAVE A PRICE AND CAN BE BUY IT, DISH HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO DO IT! I THINK THE LAST ECM WAS ONLY A CANDY BEFORE THEY LAUNCH THEY REAL BOMB.THERE`S NOT A FIX AND WON`T BE. DEAL WITH IT!!Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 55
I don't think it will be dead. If no fix comes, I think what will happen is you'll start seeing websites popping up all over, offering the card sharing solution.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 801
its coming

Bronze Member
Username: Hero

Post Number: 18
nothings is coming... some of you idiots must be drunk

sure the lottery can be won by one guy eventually in many many lifetimes perhaps

but what an idiot thinking a fix is forthcoming this time

we explain in painstaking detail why there is not going to be a fix and some bozo comes out with give it time... heh

give Dave some more time too... it is over, digest it

take it or leave it, it doesn't change the truth

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 63
james millard ....
your the founding fathers of these forums and are in/near the loop,
so why you say its coming?
tell us more....

why are you putting your credibility on the line?

Username: Strend

Post Number: 1
Since you guys are so sure it's dead can I have you receivers???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
The only "painstaking" detail that anyone has given me is that they're pissed its taking so long and mad because VS lied to them. George, you're just one of those guys that are going to have to eat their words when it comes. And you want your extensive details as to why it IS going to work? Well, when has it not? I think when something happens every single time, that deserves at least a little bit of credibility dont you George? lol Of course not, that would be respectful...

Silver Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 114
If they have the map they would have the fix. All is lies, or they don't undertand the whole ECM. In both cases we're screwed.

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 14
Let's face the facts pepople, FTA is dead, dead, dead....the only reason they are saying to be patience and wait is for them to make a last effort to sell more machines. i've been thru the same BS with DTV.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 277
James Millard would be one of the few people that I would even pay attention to in this forum. I would take his word for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us