The New Ecuse From VS

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 155
[From Viewsat] We are almost done, but it is taker longer then we thought, just be patient.. It is alot harder then you think, we do have a solution... rewriting it tricky. we understand what they have done. so we are almost there, it maybe wendesday but I don't like to give dates, pushes to hurry, so be patient we are doing our best to get file out.. we want to finish as soon as possible.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
C/P from has hashu

Originally Posted by viewsat
We are almost done, but it is taker longer then we thought, just be patient.. It is alot harder then you think, we do have a solution... rewriting it tricky. we understand what they have done. so we are almost there, it maybe wendesday but I don't like to give dates, pushes to hurry, so be patient we are doing our best to get file out.. we want to finish as soon as possible.

I do asure you there will be a fix soon ,,, quickest will be wendesday, longest will be 1 week. but please be patient, but don't like giving dates... Sorry but it coding, coding can take sometime. Ask any coder..

Thank you
please back off TDG he is just a messenger

Bronze Member
Username: Mered

Post Number: 19
How about month long vacation (well deserved????)
of head coder? You are gonna finish after he will be back. Hey this this is new EXCUSE!!!!!
This messenger is getting some news from somewhere, isn't he??? ISN'T HE????
This is a BULLSH!T!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 26
Hi mrs. viewsat here i know my husband said wednesday and you're all waiting and all but this time he told me you tell them this time. You see he's all finished but bin size is too big! He needs more time to shrink it by pulling out some odds and ends. Should be ready by the end of this month. So f*uck off that is all.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 64
The real reason is that he's sucking his di*k too long and has probably been rubbing it against the bin to test it.

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_cheung

Post Number: 16
very bad...

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Here is some more BS and if im not wrong this is the same crap we were feed about 2 weeks ago about the maprom 57 in one of the very many and very wrong updates

C/P from hashhu
Veracity
Official Bystander

1 routine left..
1 hardware (ird) routine is whats left. The chip has been reverse engineered and those routines are written. He has 1 call, an IRD function 57 to figure out, and it's done. Could be anytime now..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us