Digital set top box splitters


New member
Username: Kumar26fl

Post Number: 2
Registered: Jun-06
I have cable service through a digital set top box. This digital signal is fed into my main TV. Now I want to feed another TV in my bedroom. Do I have to go for another digital set top box to get digital channels there? Another set top box with my service provider is another new account and registration. I was thinking is there any way that I can use some splitters/modulators etc that can split the signal coming out of the one digital set top box and feed both the TV's?

Please suggest...


Bronze Member
Username: Ongu_tu

Post Number: 28
Registered: Jul-06
You need another digital set top box.

Bronze Member
Username: Ongu_tu

Post Number: 29
Registered: Jul-06
and splitters(regular one) to the main cable.If you wanna make some testing(hack),then you need oscilograf too. no BIN,no comp just a litle bit reading about electrowave and how to work wiht this "dam" machine oscilograf .

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 117
Registered: Jul-06
Extra digital cable box is only $5-$7 per month added to your account. Don't let the cable company rip you off. Unless your "main" bedroom is "next door", then yes, that has to be another account.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us