SORRY NEW FIX IS ONLY A JOKE

Username: Mr_viewsat

Post Number: 2
i am sorry that viewsat fix only a bad joke so people can go and buy viewsat!!
keep your pansat COZE BL is gonna come with a fix next year,

Silver Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 132
Veracity aka TDG would not put himself or Viewsats reputation on the line for a joke.This must be something to his latest news release, but as you should have noticed, he clearly stated there was no bin ready yet and he was HOPING for POSSIBLY this weekend, which is not saying much in a DEFINITE manner!

Bronze Member
Username: Gto

Post Number: 16
hey sergant major, get a life

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 66
Exactly, so hold off on buying anything you don't want to use for true FTA until the bin is out. I really hope that a new bin will come out so that with the time between ECMs maybe some of the people with money can see this whole FTA audience as a source of revenue, nut just by Pirate TV. With a little time, a true FTA community can develope, like the old C band. At least I hope so. I think the days of free tv are numbered regardless, in regards to DN. If they have to, they can resort to the DTV model. I want to make DTV and DN obsolete, except for PPV, and premium non commercial TV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
oh I get it now.. You are are stalker who is also infactuated by me..sorry but I like women,..so take a hike!

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
gto..oh I get it now.. You are are stalker who is also infactuated by me..sorry but I like women,..so take a hike!

Bronze Member
Username: Gto

Post Number: 18
i know who you are loverboy. i will try to keep it a secret.

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 257
WHOA!!!!!!!! F*AGOTS A CALLIN!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Mr_viewsat

Post Number: 3
never gonna see that fix!

Bronze Member
Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 60
Who the F#$k are you...?? This is your 3rd Post on this board... Seems to me you're just stiring up $h1t!!

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 260
hey fisher king; viewsat roberts does have a point!!!

Look I'm not into f*ckin free tv. NOT a f*uckin cheapskates like a lot of peeps on this forum so if you think about what he is F*UCKIN SAYING for a sec you might LEARN SOMETHING!!! OK FIS???

WANNA BET VS; TDG and whoever HAVE YOU AN YOUR MORONIC A*HOLE FRIENDS WIAT ANOTHER WEEK??? THIS IS ONLY ABOUT F*CKIN MONEY NOTHING ELSE!!!
SO IF YOU WANNA SPEND YOUR SH**IT GO AHEAD BE A MORON LIKE SO MANY IDIOTS ON THIS HERE SITE!!!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 54
To All--- In all my life I have never seen so many degenerates in one place these are the same people who write on bathroom stalls and put there boogers on same. I will never post here because this place is beneath me as I said before there are a few good people here and they need to go to a well moderated site, where they will not be bashed or have some degenerate post some idiotic replies. When they talk about the dregs of society this is what they mean. Go to Hash Hu I've as you know I've been a member there for a long time and it is the best site on FTA.

See You, Ong Tu

Bronze Member
Username: Cfillet

FL USA

Post Number: 23
Don't let the door hit you on the way out F@G!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 68
I have to agree, must be the fact it is unmoderated that allows such behavior. I really want to see FTA put in a positive light, and see it grow beyond its roots. Having people like the ones posting here as representative samples of the FTA crowd could kill any hope of that. Maybe that is the point, or maybe they really are that, how can you put it, socially maladjusted. I will check out Hash Hu. LK was bad at times but these folks here are just awful.
You think maybe someone is intentionally setting out to destroy this forum? It sure seems so.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Carl, are you a nose picker?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Joe, go to Hash you will be a lot more happy there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us