The ever humble dssguy...

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 23
Come on, come on man.. (c/p) from the ever humble dssguy..Tues July 11/06
RESPONDS TO PRAISE

Thank you very much, but this is not the time or place. The owner, admins & mods are the real ones to thank. I got my start here a long time ago because I knew the owner even longer than that. Dss-noobies has evolved & grown into something bigger than anyone ever anticipated. The most knowlegable people reside here, and give us a safe place to ask questions, get answers & test. I did push for the FTA section a couple of years ago, but they had the foresight to open the section and grow with it. I learned alot here myself, and spread it when I had it to spread. Of late, I simply cannot post all the help I did in the past.. Many here have surpassed any meager achievements I may have made, and deserve more praise. Mods here are the best you'll find anywhere and they have my trust. I keep them up to date more than I can do publicly because of that trust. Darlok feels the same way I do about this latest round of ECM's, and the community has been much more tight lipped regarding any useful info this time around. FTA has grown to enormous proportions and may have sealed their own fate. Providers are out to end it all, believe that! My honest HOPE is we will recover from this ECM, but the knowlege base here needs to continue to grow, and we really need more coders and less freetver's. Whatever the outcome of it all, trust in dss-newbies for the best info available anywhere, and NONE of that is my own doings, but the collective intelligence of this site. Thanks goes to dss-noobies members, mods, admins and coders. None for me is needed. This site has it's special gifted members.
I am the grateful one to be part of it all.. Save your gratitude for those that do the REAL work here, not me.. fatbastard.

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us