Pansat 3500s

Username: Wayned24

Post Number: 3
Anybody else have this receiver? If so is there anything you can do for this box to help it out or do I just have to wait until the new bin is out. I'm guessing I have to wait, but it is worth a shot. I'm new

Silver Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 127
well ill give ya advise. duck cause shi"ts going to hit the fan on this post lol

Bronze Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 56
Yes, you have to wait for wait for the new bin if you want to receive non-FTA channels (if that's what you're asking).

People please try to be gentle...LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 57
You're too funny JOHN...LMAO

Post Number: 4
Well I've read on other posts that the pansat 3500s is going to be the only one able to be fixed because it has the SD memory card...I just thought there was something that I could put on my memory card that others couldn't do...Doesn't really bother me if people cyberharrass me because if that helps people get through their life feeling better and smarter than let them have at me.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 197
Wayne we don't know if the 3500s will fare better than the rest, just rumors. If you just got the receiver, you can download the latest bin from future-fta. Not much channels though. Still has radio stations. Latest bin is X-05BL_060616_353eubx_api

Post Number: 5
If there's no p*rn I'm not interested hahahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us