Post Number: 25
??????????

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnewb

Post Number: 71
thedssguy
Welcomed Guest!

Start this day off right..

There's nothing new to report yet, other than what I've already said. There's an attached .pdf file for those wishing to understand the "peel" process. It's an intricate and slow process, but if you check the .pdf and go to "reverse engineering", you MAY start to get an idea of it all. 36 pages of dots & spaces means it all takes time. Whine, b*tch, moan, groan, flame, & bash all you want. It changes nothing. The best of the best are on this and will succeed. The time it will take is the only unknown part of the equation. Mr. V. & crew are very busy trying to make it all happen this week.. I am left to relay info for those who wish to follow the progress.. I'm hopeful for a fix by the weekend. Does that mean it will be here this weekend? 'Shrug" Nobody knows for sure, so go to work, spend time with the family, or watch TV. It will get here when it gets here and neither you nor I can do anything about it.. Sorry folks, thats just the way it is..

Till later... Peace..

---------------------------------------------------------------
This was the BIG news, you can get the attachment he was talking about over at totalfta

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 91
Did he just say "watch TV"? was that suppose to be funny?

Can you give a link to that pdf file 'cause I can't find it on totalfta.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 68
ben dover don't waste ur time reading tht crap lol no need its so long and it ju talks abt the "peel" crap process lol... if u do want it u can find it at fsfta*com under world announcements and click tdg something... and its obviously the first post in tht thread hope u find it but i say don't bother ...

Bronze Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 25
Thanks ABC you are the only one with helpfull info and not saying bulls... please keep us updated if you hear anything new. Thanks again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
This goes to all of you f*uckheads, if you can't give a valid link to the source of your "info" don't even f*ucking bother mention it. I can't find sh*it on any of those crappy sites.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 69
im sorry ben dover i wasn't aware i was talking to a 4 year old who was on the verge of a tamper tantrum... maybe u can get one of ur 2 dads to help u find the link ok good luck...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Found it :-) Had to register, eewww.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 560
were did you find it ben dover under what forum and what heading?

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 42
Ben Dover
Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 12:05 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This goes to all of you f*uckheads, if you can't give a valid link to the source of your "info" don't even f*ucking bother mention it. I can't find sh*it on any of those crappy sites.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
Colin, you can find it here, but you need to register first.

http://www.totalfta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2391&d=1152706922

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 76
still the same things we have talked about three weeks ago. No bin no Solution .. and goes on... hope the fix will be soon ... some team work guys you need it .... or soon everybody will give up

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 55
DSSGUY can suck my fcuking c0ck...he thinks he shiits from his elbow....He's going to be stringing you guys along for a long time...I dont see a fix coming anytime soon..you fcuking idiots understand what I'm saying?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us