Not a good sign from pansat

Bronze Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 26
Fact Today Pansat has lower the prices of their receivers specially 3500sd.
I see it coming.
Time to go back to C-Band again, at least they have HD now.

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 213
pansat & all fta sucks!!!

ALL F*UCKIN LIARS!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 22
It's not Pansat lowering the cost...it's the dealers you dumb fcuker..the dealers are trying to get rid of them, they prob still pay the same to Pansat now as before...make sense you idiot?...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 55
It does not matter. If the price is dropping, that means someone thinks that they are going to get stuck with a lot of useless inventory. Could be a nervous dealer, or a wise one. I don't beleive the Manufacturers will lower their price until no one buys, then they will lower it slowly, so as to milk as much as they can. I hope someone comes up with a plan to really put this amazing technology to work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
You really think is not pansat? wake up man who is the dumb here. have you heard of the work credit. I know this is going to take a along time for you to digest, take it as homework. do you really think the main dealers pay pansat cash. Pansat is going to start collecting receivers from the dealers. That is how bad is going to get

Username: Musician

BridgetownBarbados

Post Number: 6
if i had nuff cash, i would stock up on the 35000s, i know that when all this mess is over, alota folks especially in the caribbean will be coming to me for stock, then, thats where i will make my thousands.......

everyone seems so negative with this situation but me, im an optimist.....that should say it all...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
by the way do you play an instrument? if yes what instrument do you play

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 24
he plays the skin flute...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I cant stop laghfinng man is so funny. I wonder if he knows how to play the organ too?

Bronze Member
Username: India_rocks

U, U U

Post Number: 21
FCK FTA

Username: Musician

BridgetownBarbados

Post Number: 7
If i told you guys what I play, you may get angry and want to fight......

but seriously, i manipulate the bass guitar, keyboards and drums.....my pet is the keyboard...every now and then i do play the azzz

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 102
A sign from pansat Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 38
Veracity said last night that he expects VS bin to be out today or Wed at latest.I dont have a VS but a Pansat,but this would be good news.Why would Veracity go out on such a limb if he did not have some sort of info?He would only be setting himself up for getting heckled.Im optimistic!!!!

If ya dont believe me go to hashhu and read yourself.Go to Veracity profile and click on recent posts over 24-48 hours.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 68
people getting on each other nerve easy ... the fix will be ready... the prices going down, because nobody is buying .... nobody is interested on those receivers as there is no much appeal without the good channels. Doesn't mean they are not selling .... the fix will be out soon or later .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us