B3V for Pansat 3500

Bronze Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 78
Hi Guys, I just pointed my dish to 91 (used to be (110/119), & with great signal. Now how do I change keys (step-by-step) using the remote Plus what are the keys I need to enter?. I have the latest bin from June, when 110/119 was still working. I am only getting the B3V's commercial channels, nothing else. (pansat 3500sd)
THANK YOU.

Username: Processpitt

Post Number: 1
yeahhh i need to put those keys too but dont know where? same place where the DN is?

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1271
For All Pansats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press menu button on your remote:

#1 Go to parental control...

#2 Go down to "second pin" option & enter 0000

#3 Then go to nagravision and select it by pressing ok button on your remote...

#4 In Nagravision window you should be in the box that is Entitled "Provider ID"...scroll to the right (press right arrow button on remote) until it switches to Dishnetwork (00 01)

#5 Now In Nagravision window go down (press down arrow on remote) to the box that contains "00" entitled "Key Number"

#6 While in the box (highlighted "Key Number") that contains "00", scroll to the right until you see nagravision 2 at the top left of your screen

#7 While in Nagravision2 you should still be in "Key Number" box and the number in that same box should be "00"...this is for Key 00

#8 Scroll down (press down arrow on remote) to key data and enter the new supplied key for 00 (within this site is the key change for Nagravision2)..take note on how to enter letters in the lower portion of the screen (ex. letter E=FAV button on remote)

#9 Once key is edited select OK button on your remote (OK-STORE confirmation blinks twice in lower right of screen)

#10 go back to the "00" box and move one click to the right which should take you to "01"..this is to edit the "01" key

#11 Follow Steps 8 & 9 above (this time enter key data for key 01 instead of 00)

#12 Click exit and click ok or yes to save changes then exit all the way out and you should be watching tv

Note...For /Bell keys at step #4, "Provider ID" is 09 - 01

D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80
90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08
0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B
31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A

Silver Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 113
ever heard of autoroll you dumb idiots...no need to do all this manure manually, use the autoroll and you won't have to do this...listen to me you stupid invalids....ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
THANKS A LOT . I'LL TRY IT NOW...

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
your welcome dumb azz...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Sugar_daddy

Post Number: 62
invalid.....you fuckin_g mother....
fruitcake!!!!!!
ROFT.............ROFT..............

Bronze Member
Username: Mimoune

Post Number: 11
fruitcakes ha ha you f*c**ing crazy

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif4u

Post Number: 51
Bim Chi Code do you have 18" dish or 36"?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I GOT TV!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
18" dISH 500

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
anytime retard...just remember to read next time and you won't have to post a stupid question...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 82
with the new bin autoroll don't work that well. does work i guess but if you take a minute to enter keys instantly watch tv and dont have to wait for autoroll to kick in. i just leave it off find it easier for myself. keys dont change often enough to make it a hassel.

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 83
18" dish will work just fine.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
HEY, fruitcakes, DON'T YOU NOTICE? NO ONE WAS EVEN RESPONDING TO YOUR POST? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN...BYE...

OH, BY THE WAY, PLEASE TALK TO YOURSELF AGAIN ATHER THIS POST. PIPS WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU...

Username: Gauravsyal

Post Number: 1
Thanks for the instructions Tyler, I get some channels on Nimiq 2 but not all ( 704, 706 etc are still missing), anything else which I can try to get all channels up on Pansat2700A

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif4u

Post Number: 55
Thanks Tyler, Thanks Shlitz, shut up fruitcakes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us