3500SD bin, from DN to Bev

Bronze Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 13
How Do I get bin for bev. I want try my focus from 110/119 to 91/82, using pansat3500sd. thanks...

Username: Tonyacc123

Post Number: 4
hi can I get that bin too ?? 3500

Bronze Member
Username: Tenpercent

Alabama

Post Number: 11
bin is the same. dsstester posted an untested fix

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1224
Bin Chi Code,

The last pansat bin has the BEV in it already.
If you were watching the DN channels, you'll just need to point the dish, make sure the keys for BEV are correct, and away you go...

Bronze Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 97
Or just turn on auto-roll

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Everyone, THANKS for all the helpful response.
Tyler, yes I do have the latest bin flashed to my STB. Should the BEV keys be also be in it (automatically), or NOT necessarily. IF NOT, how do I know. Otherwise, don't sweat. I'll be putting up another D500 tomorrow. I don't want to mess with my current Super Dish 121 (used for 110/119/121). It is not easy to "re-position".
Again, Thanks guys...
-The BIN Chi CODE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1226
yeah, just look for the 0901 provider. It's might not be named BEV but that's the number your looking for. Find the 0101 provider and scroll to the right. Should be there. At least that's how it is for the 2700. then check the keys.
Add a fourth LNB and play the bank shot off your superdish. That might work. Then no need for repositioning the dish. It'll look like hell but it should work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
3500 has the same menu screen as the 2700, It has BEV. Wish me luck. I'll do it tomorrow if I get a chance.Thanks...

Username: Moneymogz

Canton, Mi Usa

Post Number: 2
yo can some one tell me wats up with the INdian channels...........for pasant 3500 and y they arnt working..If any new programs avaiable for that receiver please email me: smokeawayon420@yahoo.com

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 60
cmon Moglie, do you really bother to read whats going on??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Hey Tyler, like I mentioned, I was going to install a dish 500 for bev. I don't want to mess around with my current dish (super dish 121). That dish 500 was sitting in my garage for a long time, so I thought of using it for bev, since 110 and 119 is "down".
So I did (install the D-500). BUT most channels (on 91 and 82) were "out" too. Is that right? Did it just happen today? My quality signals are 99% on 91 and 92% on 82. I use 3500SD STB. Strange thing is that, without "repositioning" my D-500, I still pick-up 110 and 119 with great quality signals and watch those channels that are still up. Is there anything wrong with my keys or most bev channels are really out?

Thanks to U or anyone that will give me an answer...

The BIN Chi CODE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1257
That whole 91/82 and 110/119 viewing is strange....
I think a good chunk of BEV is still up but I don't know for sure. 91 had a lot up still last time I checked.
So your 121 is still positioned as it was and you put up a new dish pointing at 91/82, but you are getting 110/119 on it as well as some BEB? With the twin LNB?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
SD-121 was untouched. I don't want to touch it because 121 is not easy to find (believe or not). I have a brand new (spare) D-500 that I just installed mainly for the BEV. No sweat installing it. They are next to each other. I just move my COAX from SD-121 to D-500 dish. With the D-500 now up, I can get BEV and DN, without moving D-500, (Sigs are A - OK). Could you name me some few cahnnels from BEV, that are "up", and I'll check them if they're OK too with my set-up...I'm at work at the moment. Won't be home till morning.
Thanks....The BIN Chi CODE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Tyler, now, my set-up is Pansat 3500SD, Quad dish pro LNB, 91 set to diseqc-1, 82 to diseqc-2. 3500SD has a built-in SD card reader, so channel lists (for BEV and DN) is saved into the card without re-scanning channels, when switching from BV to DN or vice versa.
The BIN Chi CODE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Tyler, Quad dish Pro LNB has a built-in switch. So, only one coax goes (straight) to the box. No external diseqc switch needed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1263
BIN,
Was reading another post when this occured to me. Are you getting any from 82 or any from 119?
maybe you're locked onto just 91 and 110 only? Try cranking the dish another 9 degrees to the left if this is the case.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Tyler, you're exactly right. My box was set-up to 91/82, but actually locked to 110/119. That's why, all 4 sats shows high sigs. I did not have time to check the channels (had to go), after installing D-500 yesterday. But today, watching TV on 91/82, shows 110/119 broadcasts. So you're right. I'll be taking my breakast and adjust dish a tiny bit after.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us