Is globalwholesalers.biz a reputable seller

Username: Identity_sh

Post Number: 2
I ordered a viewsat extreme from www.globalwholesalers.biz because someone on this forum recomended it. Its been three weeks I payed through paypal and haven't received anything. They don't answer my emails or phone calls. Do I just kiss the money goodbye and order another one somewhere else, or is there something else I can do.

Has anyone had any prior experience with that company?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Shahzad

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1221
I believe that that is a reputable site.
If it's crossing the boarder (???) you may have to wait longer.

How did you have it shipped and did you get a tracking number?

Bronze Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 26
You can always contact paypal and your credit card company and dispute the bill in writing..

Also they are a sponsor at www.hahshhu.c*om..You can go to their forums and post about the lack of service. Hashhu will help you, they don't want sponsors ripping off their members, and you will hear from globalwholesalers.

Lastly, contact and post at www.satscams.c*om with details...tracking #'s etc.. satscams will help you and expose them to the authorities and all Dss sites..Also you can contact the BBB in global's home city..This would be a federal crime because it involve the US mail, and crosses state lines

Please post back with updates..I believe you will resolve this very quickly!

You have many options...Globalwholesalers has been a very reputable company for a long time, this does NOT even sound like them at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us