DTV Subs for Canadians (250 Channels for only $45/mth)

Username: Jeet

Post Number: 9
www.dtvsubs.com

Ordered a card from these guys and I can report that it arrived the next day and was activated within 36 hours as promised. They said this is because the card as to be in the receiver first before it is activated. Reason for the 36 hours was because they were very busy with orders because of FTA going down.

Also ordered a TIVO and card from them and that was just plug and play.

The guide and the way the DTV receiver changes channels puts my Cools*t to shame. Now I know why my brother always complained about the FTA guide compared to the guide on DTV.

Kids have their shows and I don't have the ppv's but there is more than enough movies in the HBO's to keep me happy. Where else can you get 250 channels for only $45?

Best part was they shipped from Canada so no duty or taxes.

Bronze Member
Username: Mike2715

Post Number: 14
Hmmmm that is the normal price in the US......

Bronze Member
Username: Mike2715

Post Number: 16
If you sub.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 42
Dssmili.com sells BOTH, DTV and DN subs...

Dish Network America's "Everything" Pak plus HDTV, International, Sports, Locals and VOOM for 6 months.

See details
Our price: $180.00

DTV Total Choice Premiere package for 4 months

See details
Our price: $129.00

Post Number: 10
Dssmili.com no longer sells DTV subs.

As for Dish Network, I like DTV's receiver's much better and the TIVO/DVR's are much more easier to use than Dish Network's DVRs. And I don't have to worry about multiple dishes or having to do check switches.

Mili's pack did not include the NHL, MLB or NBA sports pack, however with these guys I was able to get NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, college football, college basketball and March Madness for an extra $50 a month. They had 6 month and 12 month deals but I could not afford the money right now.

Username: Mike_lopez

SWITW that is the shor..., It doesent c... OMG

Post Number: 5
Dont buy this shittt

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Why should I not buy it, if right now I can not get it with my FTA unit?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us