I HAVE BURNT MY FTA

Username: Fundoca

Post Number: 3
HI EVERYBODY
NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY YOU GUYS THAT I HAVE BURNED MY FORTEC STAR LIFETIME ULTRA BY DOWNLOADING A 278T FAKE FILE . PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO FIX IT . PLEASE LEAD ME STEP BY STEP.
THANKS

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 166
realy!!

Bronze Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 62
open the garbage lid
remove the FTA
throw the FTA in the garbage bin
close the lid
go to the fridge
grab a miller light ...

Bronze Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 63
then call DN
order a new receiver with paid subscription

Bronze Member
Username: Sugar_daddy

Post Number: 46
ja ja ja ja........that's some funny stuff.....
what an idiot.......couldn't wait...jajajajaja

Bronze Member
Username: Sickofattitude

Post Number: 27
dont pay any attention to these guys.,., theyre the reason that this site is a sh!t hole.,.,if you can power the box up and get lights on the display then you can try a software or "jtagless fix" get the factory bin for your box., along with the proper loader., connect your box to the com port on your computer with the power switch on the back turned OFF., get your loader all set and ready to go with the factory bin., flip the switch on the back to ON., as soon as you see the first lights come on., hit your download button.,., that should fix what we call "knight rider mode" thats when the lights on the display just keep going back and forth,., if you get NO LIGHTS then you have to "jtag" it.,.,., go to dssrookie*com and look in the fortec files section and you will find a guide to jtag your box.,, look for your box in the fortec files section.,., THE FILES ARE THERE., it may not be in the front page.,., you may have to search a couple pages back., but they ARE there.,.,., whatever you do.,., DO NOT POST A QUESTION IN THE FILES SECTION LOOKING FOR THE FILE., they will ban you without a warning and youll be back here asking questions to these jackoffs.,., good luck

Username: Fundoca

Post Number: 4
THANKS MONTAYA
YOU ARE A VERY GOOD AND KIND HEARTED PERSON. REGARDING THE OTHER PEOPLE ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ROSES ALWAYS GIVE A PLEASANT SMELL AND GARBAGE ALWAYS GIVE A PUNGENT SMELL NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS AND SOME LOOSERS HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEBODY.
THANKS

Bronze Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 16
It's Montoya, not Montaya. Anyway, he's totally correct. Flash it with factory bin. Then it should come back to life. Then, load the latest bin if you desire, or just wait for the new one, IF ever there will be a new one.

Bronze Member
Username: Sickofattitude

Post Number: 28
actualy its a fake name so i dont really care if you get it right or not,..,., no need to thank me im not a praise junky like some people who we wont talk about here.,.,. all i want is for you to fix your box.,., learn what your doing while you do it.,., and pass on that info to the next person in need

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1378
Flash Failed..Night rider fix, .. and Loading bins..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash failed is either a defective cable or SERIAL port; or use of the wrong cable or comport..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
Here is how to recover from the "Night Rider" (flashing lights):

1. Try re-flashing the factory boot/flash again using the below directions. That gives you FTA ONLY. Follow the above procedure.

2. Then, when that works use the latest flash to get the scrambled channels.

3. Download a channel list and/or do a channel scan on each sat.

4. When flashing, be sure to wait not only until is says done. But you need to wait until it reboots and actually goes to a channel number.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few tips if you are having difficulty flashing: loading a bin..

I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Most Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird, Pansat 2700/3500 and some other receivers use null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #1 if you can.

3. If you do not have a working SERIAL port, you must install one or use a computer that has one. Usb ports do NOT usually work, except on rare ocassions with an adapter.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number. Most Blackist updaters do Not require this.

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the BACK switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download. Timing is critical and many vary.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.
[link removed]&start=240
Keymaster 2.0..
[link removed]

The dreaded "Night Rider" lights, or an "n" appearing on the front display

This is an easy one. Load up PFL (Pansat Factory Loader 2.1,0,0). Type "key:global" (no quotes) into STB Model.....U can use any pansat loader U want...I Like BL updater 1.4... Get Pansat factory bin 222 or 224 ready to download. Turn the receiver on and click download after you see the first green light, (if that doesn't work, start again clicking download at the 2nd green light, if that doesn't work, start again clicking download at the 3rd green light). This should crack the receiver and download would begin. (Also works for anyone trying to flash the stubborn 2700a receiver for the first time).

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/239969.html

Username: Kcnda

Post Number: 5
Montoya thank you very much for your help people like you are the good ones that we need to see there postings on this thread thanks for your info.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 35
Montoya, I agree with others you deserve the gratitude not just for what you adviced but for your humble way of rejecting it. Take care man, your kind we would like to see here. Other guys, it's not funny to make fun on somebody in need. If you think you can help, go ahead but don't be a smart *ss. Keep it quite.

Eva, your input is tooooo loooong to follow, simple and go to point is the answer otherwise not so bad advice. Any new keys Eva ? I laugh when I read your comment over people asking questions and don't bother even read what others had already said.

Username: Azdevil

Phoenix, AZ U.S.A

Post Number: 2
Thanks god that we have Eva left on this site.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us