Blaclist update 8:00am 30 June

Bronze Member
Username: The_voice

Post Number: 13
Today, 07:55 AM #1
Blacklist
Supporter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/29 9PM UPDATE
COOL*SAT CAMP:
Coders At Cool*Sat Project 8-10Weeke before releasing a bin<--ASK THEM AND GOODLUCK!

DN Has Changed the Network Map as of 7PM, and Changed the Firewall settings<--BULLSHIT,

The New Firewall Nagra has implemented is one Coders Can't Get In It. (YET)

VIEWSAT CAMP NEVER CONTACT PANSAT CAMP:

BL & MR.V have just (6:30PM) gotten off the phone, they are seeing a change under DN<--BULLSHIT,

The Bin They had written a few hours ago, Has Just Shown to return 95% Of All Channels Including PPV /XXX and Premium athough, 15minutes later they began losing channels. <-- BULLSHIT

It is believed DN has just put in an Authentication System, which checks the Account ID - Something Our FTA Devices <--- WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

Something Our FTA Devices dont show, when the Account comes negative DN immediatly and instantly changes it's *** through Minor TP Updates. BL is currently headed to germany where they have just written up a code where it masks this Account ID, and Emulates a ROM102 / 106 through BIN Although BL Has to go and Test. <--WHAT?

Pansat 2500/2700 Will become Discountinued After this, <--BULLSHIT!

they Need the new Memory Dump, WE NEED SOMETHING BUT NOT THAT!

Luckily the 3500 has the SD Card and it can dump there and Act as a Card, it's a new hack process. BULLSHIT!

BL **LEFT** at 9PM with his check book, he arrives in germany tommorow, He said He will split the cost with MR.V something MR.V has agreed to as he cares about his customers. AN UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED BY 3PM EST TOMMOROW. <-- SORRY BUT I MISSED MY AIRPLANE!

now i have no clue how true this is ,but i wanted to share this with you guys for insight into the problem. <--- NONE OF THEM WERE TRUE!

MY RESPOND TO THIS STUPID THREAD (BL)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I told every one way back before, Kf2a is the trouble maker and the virus of this FTA Market. Once again. Please DO NOT Panic, we do our best to get the TV back. I hate to say when or how soon. but Just dont Panic, TV will be back on SOON.
I heard lots of rumors about all this Marketing issue regards to our aagrement with Viewsat engineers, Sorry but its a False Alarm. I have been working day and night, but only with my reliable sources.
but never had conversation with Viewsat, nor Viewsat Engineers about sollution or sharing sollution.
I am here in US I have no where to go yet for other 6 Month.
---------
I am not part of those Lines.,!

Viewsat// I GOT IT! lool

Coo*lsat // I will release it tonight at 9:00PM. bought the sollution for 150.000$ lool. I hate to bash Manufactor, but the way they act, it doesnt mean anything.

Guys when the last shut down happened, all known lol coders were smart to tell no CPU lower then 150Mhz will not work anymore, and even 2300A I made it work and I proved it, no ones knows what his talking about.
SO please stop talking shi*t or start some stupid Rumors.
The Funny part is, when someone comes to me without knowing me, saying that Blacklist is in Jail. lool Pansats will not get fixes fast anymore. lol
So from my 3 years of experiance in this market proved me that I can only prove by giving or showing not talking. So please wait for my next respond.
I am here will be here as longest this market exist.!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other funny rumors.

GlobalTeq about to closedown.
I am in Germany.
Viewsat Pansat will come out at the same time.!
I am in Jail. I like lol the internet in a Jail! so fast.
This new upcoming sollution will not work on Pansat 2300A and 2500A.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards
Blacklist

It appears all the other updates are BS..I just got this from future-fta, posted BY BL himself!..Voice

Bronze Member
Username: The_voice

Post Number: 16
See for yourself..

http://www.future-fta.info/forum/showthread.php?t=28480

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 182
If you don't mind educating me a little... what's a firewall and network map? Does that refer to a web site or the bin? Why is it important now?

Bronze Member
Username: Donyahelwa

that's kinda funny!
I think WAITING is the fun part in FTA. WE All should enjoy it. Or maybenot! At least rumers like this keeps you alive.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1198
From the link provided by The Voice. (page 4)

Blacklist
Supporter

Post well hard to say exact answer. But
CPU has nothing to do with decryption I am not saying not at all, what I am trying to say is, CPU will never will be issue to proccess decryption.
And for decrypion Memory or functionalty is:

Out of 100%, we are only using 35% of the space, so DN have to fully double their speed which is not even possible for them to run double speed in stream, because its a big risk. And Cards and IRDs has almost the same way of limitation for decrypt, but thats not our issue as of today. If we have the right information then I would say our FTA receiver is more powerfull, then their own cards. Because we have more wide range to use, then DN for their cards. and AGAIN If we have the right information!

Regards
Blacklist

Gold Member

Post Number: 1199
Also from Blacklist via The Voice's link (page 2)
Just keeping you informed. LOL, or is it LOOL?

Post Good Question.
LOL=LOOL= same.
What you thing, LOL -LOOL - LOOOOL LOLLLLL , arent the same?
Eeach person laughs different way, thats why it didnt match what you used to hear

Bronze Member
Username: Haxit

Post Number: 26
thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 156
real update
c/p

thedssguy

There's been a myriad of new developments that I'm not supposed to talk about. Since everyone crucified me for the last projections, I was told not to say anything about timelines anymore. I can now say they were a bit on the optimistic side, and I learned NOT to give a time for a release. I do know alot about the industry tho, and there are alot of people scrambling to fix this. Some have paid for a fix they don't know how to implement, but may YET figure out how. That would be worst case scenario, because it would propel sales of their boxes falsely. No, it's not the 2 major players you're thinking of. Viewsat wants this, but doesn't want to side with anyone to get it. Their engineers have NOT relented in the quest for a solution. This is a bad hash but it's far from over for FTA. We WILL see a solution for this hash. The question is, who will release first and when? Wish I could give more specific details about what all has transpired and who all is in the running, but it's ALL good news, no matter who does it first.. You WILL see FTA respond to the latest ECM, and soon...

Happy Canada Day!

Happy 4th of July!

Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 5
Dafee,what is Canada Day? Thanks for an Intelligent post,to often we get some idiot spewing garbage.

Silver Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 101
Happy Canada Day

Gold Member

Post Number: 1200
The settlers that were living in what we now know as Canada, formalized the country on July 1st, 1867.
Similar to Independence Day in the US, but with way better beer and prettier girls..

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 157
i dont know. many canadians here, maybe they can answer this. it was cut and paste off totalfta site..

by the way its not an intelligent post, as it may seem, that same guy has posted many misleading posts.. anyhow, he, thedssguy, seems the be the spokeperson for vs. His posts are @ Totalfta.com.

and bl, which is pansat non official bin releaser is @ future-fta.info

to be at the safe side believe only what comes from them... it appears that many here are spewing sh*t out

Silver Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 102
is there any hope of getting TV back on track

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1324
:-) Is fine read nice post.

Username: Istefan

Post Number: 1
New file will be up this evening,youll be all happy,its finl word,from Pansat,and by the way no one need to change his receivers,like some stupieds were saying.

Bronze Member
Username: Radames

Ponce, Puerto Rico

Post Number: 21
I loss +/- 500 channel but have all local channel and other 15 more. In conclution have more with normal people. An the box paid heself...

I wait with patient.

Username: India_rocks

U, U U

Post Number: 5
my pansat suddenly just started to work all international and ppv working!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Pep

Post Number: 23
JUST ROLL YOUR TONGUE SHUT UP

Silver Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 206
u, stop BSing...

Bronze Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 58
u , WHAT THE HELL ...

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 141
may be that is only words, he knows how to type

Bronze Member
Username: Steadyshot

Pittsburgh, PA

I work in drug addiction rehab, the posts we see here everytime we get ecm'd remind me so much of the mindless rants of crackheads going cold turkey!! Conspiracies, obcenity riddled abuse, doomsday rants etc...
FTA must be addicting! LOL
God bless Blacklist et al.

Bronze Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 54
LOL Dave.
Crackheads going cold turkey! LOL...LOL.
I want my bin fix.
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 98
CREEK GO WORK OUT!!
or quit the pork chops
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us