DN ALL FIX!!!

Username: Windsorite

Post Number: 10
YUP 4 WORKING DN KEYS FOR PANSAT!!!!
not 2 BUT 4!!!

DN ALL FIX!!!

http://aquafinity.net/New_Keys/Mod_Pansat_Keys.html

6/29 UPDATE;
MR. V Has Just got off the phone with BL, Implementation Clones of these Keys will be in the next loader of V and Pansat, in the next 24HOURS! So if u cant wait, why wait.. These Keys are still there for grabs..
Another Update, BL's BIN WILL WORK FOR CLONES, He finally changed his heart for the 4th of july and to show patronism, he will make the 278Bin > CLONE SAFE! He Quoted Saying,, This Time Only...

***************VIEWSAT AND PANSAT!!!!!!!!! FIRST WITH FIX!!!!!!!!!**************

Bronze Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 74
What is this? all I see picture of key.
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 67
this is just getting retarded with all these rumors and crap

Username: Mered

Post Number: 4
It is a CRAP, CRAP AND NOTHIG BUT CRAP. Every post is getting different days. 24 hours, 3-5 days, 3-5 weeks and all off them are most or more realistic then the other ones and all of them got posted today, from all different users. Uncle Charlie loughes the sh*t out of this realistic posts. He or his agents are doing this to us, so calm down and wait. You will not speed up the actual posting of the fix!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Turnon

Post Number: 48
BS!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 93
windsor guy wat is this ??//????

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 470
thanks windsor guy for the update I have read same thing on other sites don't listen to the people in here they know sh@t about the game and what is going on. Yes mr.V fix fail but he needed bl to find out the problem this game is getting even more intersting just because Mr. v f@cked BL last fix. Remember when 101 102 cracked everyone was wondering why there was room for to more keys in the control work process well know you have the reason why good luck. Long live FTA.

Bronze Member
Username: Whackattack

Post Number: 22
The plain simple fact is that FTA boxes may not be capable of effectivly decoding the new stream. The FTA companies that pay people to code the bins would not want that known IF it were true because they are sitting on hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of inventory that would not sell for squat if it were common knowlege that there would not be a fix availabe. Makes you wonder........ Every day that that info was held and bin excuses were made would be that much longer to unload inventory.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Good point Geter.
As for Colin, I don't understand a thing from your post, "Mr. v f@cked BL last fix" huh??!!

Bronze Member
Username: Whackattack

Post Number: 24
Anyone wanting facts on the status of the new bins check out the link below, I promise it to be reliable even if not what we want to hear.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/243484.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 471
Super man it is common knowledge that viewsat and Blacklist had agreement to help each other in the coding aspect of FTA units the last ECM before this one Mr. viewsat had fix 1.5-2 weeks before Blacklist came from trip to fix ecm emm. This time Mr. viewsat ran into big problem and thought he had fix but fix failed. Blacklist has found way to fix this ECM emm and mr. viewsat needed BL to fix problem now the interesting part is that BL was very upset the mr. viewsat screwed him to take market share now they are working together again this is very interesting also TDG is saying that sourse code could go public now and may have no choise witch will mean that anyone that can code once they have sourse code can make there own fixes. Thats what I was meaning to get across.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Well if the source code is out then this thing is coming to an end, right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
No just end for coders and Manufacturers because there is lots of coders in the community that are a lot better then BL and Viewsat and could fix problem faster ( Penga find fix for 102 rrev 109 blocker) just would be end of big money for manufacturer and lots of trouble for us because this is what happened to DTV and the end of HU card.

Username: Tuhai

Post Number: 1
Hope not!

Bronze Member
Username: Agms10

Post Number: 20
The source code is not out... and personally I think thats going to be a nightmare If everyone an their mothers are trying and posting half assed bins.

As it is right now we're all waiting on couple of guys that we know can resolve the problem all we have to do is wait. whats going to happen when everyone says they have a fix?
for example we have some azzhole (Windsor.Guy)who thinks its funny to post that he has "4 working keys for pansats". all he's doing is pissing people off and its a stupid harmless joke.

I dont know about you, but its a pain in the azz for me to unhook my receiver, load a new bin and hook it up again. Now having to do the same thing 8 or 10 times until I find a bin that works. F*ck that. All the receiver manufacturers pay their programmers very well to make sure we have working bins. leave it to the pros.

Username: Sarina

Post Number: 10
Hey Windsor...

Where is the fix for Viewsat...ur saying there is a fix out now.

Username: Mido251088

Canada, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
that's a kind of creepy things
we all r are very nervous cause we don't have any thing to watch and some stupid guys invint some thing n they think they r funny
plz guys don't play with us

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
This one is pretty bad though.
Last time it was not as bad.
I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Come to think of it, I was about to buy a DreamBox.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Sarina, its the very first post... He has your fix.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
SATCURISER IS UP AND RUNNING-----> anyone knows what that is?
How come they are up?

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 56
They'll be back. Wouldnt DN have to change out all cards and go from the mpeg2 boxes to mpeg4 for their subs? Those are the new ones comming out. It would take 2 years to do this, surely. I think (ofcourse I probably dont know much, lol) that they will keep them working, but may get hit more often. Maybe?? Thats just what ive been thinking. Holding out for hope maybe...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
guys relax, there have been times thats its down for days. They always come through...

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1169
That link is not a link to the fix.
The whole post is a joke. There is no fix.
It just leads to the image of the keys above.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
I really don't understand when someone says relax.
I am relaxed.
I'm sure most ppl are 2.
No TV, so we are just talking, still relaxed but talking.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Really?! aw man!

Bronze Member
Username: Sarina

Post Number: 11
Ohh Okk Tyler...ya it is just an image...

But that is not a gud joke now...Windsor for sec i thought u will be getting all our blessings....

Not a Good Joke....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
LOL, yeah, just talking among fta owners... no probs. SO, he who says "relax"... relax. Lets all take our laptops to a bar in our respective cities, and get trashed while we chat about this stuff???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
dantetn you had me at bar.
Great idea LOL.

Username: Dcole99us

Post Number: 5
Source code? I thought that the bins and pgm files were machine code? If so, any standard disassembler will show you the code. Right?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
lol, in my mind... im already gone.

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 114
oh ya
Give Us a Break

Username: Dave_singh

Post Number: 9
I NEES COOL$ 5000 BIN ANY NEWS

Silver Member

Post Number: 474
Go easy on windsor guy all he was doing was posting up to date info. I know this because I read it on other sites that I think are very good and reliable sourses and yet because he has only 1 post does not mean he does not read this site for info along with others. I have been here for 2.5-3 years and I only have 4 hundred and something almost 500 post that not much for the time I been here.

Username: Dsskid

Post Number: 6
I have been here longer than you
and I only have 6 posts

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
David cole your post is the funniest I have ever read your kidding right. ( How can you decode a bin with out sourse code it can't be done were would you begin what would you learn you need a sourse as a referance right thats why only couple of guys coding bins for FTA)

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 85
Windsor posted the old keys too! They didn't work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
They changed the lock on the code!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Sorry bout that, just trying to get my Silver member rank.

Silver Member

Post Number: 476
Read the first post mainly about Mr. viewsat and BL working together to fix ECM. Everyone know that new bin will be out in 24 hours but Future fta overloaded now for some time so fix may be out now but can not log on so may have to wait longer to get the files or see what new updates there are.

Bronze Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 18
thanks colin to update this messege i can wait for new bin i have fortec star ultra anyways... thanks again colin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Yeah I couldn't get on to future-fta since early this morning so I figured something is up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 478
Well it can be good news or game over we will just have to wait.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
************A sense of humor is very important***********

Laughter can promote good health.

Give it a try!!

Username: Auburntigertim

Post Number: 3
now hear this......no new bin is yet available on future-fta...........nor are there any recent updates as to its possible progression located there

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 151
how is that funny? its just you wasting everyones time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Simon says .... Maple Leaf is nuthin' but a dumb Azz ...with no sense of humor !

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 40
NO FIX, PERIOD JUST ENJOY THE POSTS, ARENT THEY FUNNY

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
I think was funnier when LK was around.

Username: Bigsextasy

Post Number: 8
how could u be making jokes at a time like this...........lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »