NEW BIN FILE

Username: Lk2

Post Number: 1
I GOT NEW BIN FILE. AND IT"S Working Great!

Bronze Member
Username: Dallastx

Post Number: 16
hello LK

if you can post here it will be very help full for us

thank you

Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 4
sureeeeeeeee

Bronze Member
Username: Reyka

Arecibo, Puerto Rico Puerto Rico

Post Number: 28
went away all the channels, I want to see baseball by the channels fox, can help me?

Username: Lk2

Post Number: 2
dss-central.net

Bronze Member
Username: Dallastx

Post Number: 18
if you have why don't you post here or e-mail me
smith7718@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 191
LLOLLZZ LK-JR Nice Name...

Bronze Member
Username: Mussawel

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 14
LK-jr what a f*cking moron. I've told a lot of peeps off on this site for being puss*ies but this guy is tops.

Hear this LK-jr, listen closely;

GO F*CK A GOAT, COW or your DOG!!!!!!!!!!!! better yet let them F8ck you in the AZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Jay4dn

LK jr Go fu*k ur self

Username: Midsy

Post Number: 3
what s alread fix ?can somebody post the bin..please?

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnewb

Post Number: 51
Nothing is fixed... except ROM102.

Username: Midsy

something is up .most of the dss sites are jam..

Username: Jbaz

what is the deal with FTA? is it down for good?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Perhaps they are jammed, because people like LK-JR are telling everyone there is a fix avalible?

there is a fix peeps

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
jeff, they are not done yet. Although I estimate that there's maybe one more fix left, this based on reading I've done on other sites.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 141
guys there's no reason to belive any of these punk$... when BL, LK, Eva or Tyler says its released then its released... dont listen to any one else!

thanks ABC
.... one of my buddys just told me it was available if u get it, any chance you could email it to me??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
jeff as soon as a fix is officialy released it will be all over the net, just wondering which reciver do you have?

Post Number: 5
pansat 2500

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3783
06-28-2006, 03:57 PM
thedssguy
Welcomed Guest! Join Date: Dec 2005

Just got the call..

I just got the call from Mr VS. The coder finished the bin this morn and it doesn't work. He is stating they will have to do a FULL EMU and that can take 3 weeks to develop a flash.. He is going to try 1 other thing, before he gives up and starts a new rewrite.

................................................................................ .........................

The above is from TDG and the Viewsat camp of coders... looks like we might be down for awhile....there have been no updates from any of the other coders...Bell is still up...U might want to consider a switch to Bell for a while.... If U have a 30 inch dish with a linear LNB, the 123 W offers some good programming....and as U know, most all channels are down now on Dishnet, 110 is only one up with some channels....LK

Post Number: 7
abc if u hear anything bout the fix's being out shoot me an email, jeff_baz@hotmail.com

great talking with ya thanks for the info

Bronze Member
Username: Pep

Post Number: 21
LK,
Can I get BEV in Los Angeles Area

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Here is something very intresting...

C&P
Nagra's objective is to mitigate the effective use of FTA receivers by increasing the down time and the frequency of updates.

Since the FTA's do not normally use the real CAM's, they are simulating with software, the various hardware and software modules that exist in a real CAM.

The Modular Arithmetic Processor (MAP hardware module) gives the real CAM a huge advantage over a software simulated version of the MAP since it can process complex math very quickly and in an obscure manner.

Software based simulation of the real CAM can never truly emulate the real thing and so when the refresh rate of the control words is increased only the real cam will provide realiable operation.

Those FTA units that can work with a real card stand a better chance in the future....but if you're going that route you may as well get a real receiver and a real card.

When the sales of FTA boxes slow due to on going ECM's, I suspect the support will stop since the manufacturers will have nothing further to gain.

C&P

The last paragraph is something to really think about. FTA's abilities to decode is nearing an end, especially due to the fact that most support will be dropped. Well if that is the case it was fun while it lasted...

Username: Ganjaman

Post Number: 8
I totally agree with your post ABC. I wonder if the manufacturers will release the SDK for the FTA units to the public when this happens? Might as well give us a fighting chance eh?

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 37
Do not spread rumors, no fix yet

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
Ya, there is no fix...just wait until tommorow, I am pretty sure its gonna come out tommorow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
Get cable temperarely just in case...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
FTA site is up and running andno news for the fix, most of the channels almost all are down

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 253
Is it true that we are down from one of the decoders?
That something happened to him/her?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
If you are reffering to the thread by john montana, then I would adive you not to worry that particular coder is still alive.

Username: Logen32

CANADA

hey i was wondering id some one would be able to send me a link describing how to fix the blocked channels....I understand that there is no fix but i am new to this but i would like to know for future refrence so when one comes out i would know how to do it......Is there some software to be downloaded??? thanks.........i have a cool sat 5000.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 142
mike,

you need a cable that hooks up from your computer to your reciver. you also need to download a loader for the cool sat 5000. go to dss*tester.com to get the loader

Username: Jaquann

Hi, I'm new to this. A friend of mines use to provide me with the new files. I know what to do now if I can get my hands on the new files or bin. I've read all the instructions and I need to know if theres a bin or file out. Please email me with the info if there is one. Thank You

Username: Agms10

Post Number: 9
First of all what receiver do you have?

Second, if you did a little reading instead of just posting at random, you would know that there is nothing out right now. EVERYONE is down.

As soon as something comes up, trust me, this place will be jumping. For now, relax and wait. There is nothing to do but wait.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 43
ehh... we are not completely down. We still have CNN.

Username: Lindo

Farmersville, Ca Tulare

Hi i,m new to this just wanted to see if i was login. Just waiting for for new bin # to come in.

Username: Sbk_786

Pickering, Ontario Canada

i got the yellow card ............so getting all the channels..............but still need a fix for FTA ..........so keep working coders ......goodluck

Username: Jmk

Rochester, MN USA

Hi Guys,
Enjoy your time away from FTA. Enjoy oyur time when you have FTA. Don't bother those who work for FTA.

Bronze Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 93
hi: anybody have new keys for pansat 2500A- my pansat down-still have bad scramble chanel- my kids is screaming all days today- can anybody post new key for us- give us new softwhere for down lload please.plesssssssssseeeeeaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!
or you can email to me :le74nguyen@yahoo.com

Username: Luckygirl06

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm still waiting??????????,,,drinking too much coffee.

Username: Thesanman

I just bought a coolsat6000 from http://www.coolsat6000premium.com this web site and it don't work can anyone help

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 61
ABC: Your post was interesting. I beleive that there are software emulations and solutions available which can (albeit temporarily) surmount the speed problem mentioned by you. I think it will be a year before the DN people win, but by that time there will be other solutions.

Username: Doggpoundpup

Hello everyone! I am a fresh newbie to fta systems. Just got the neusat sp-6000. When reading everyones comments i don't think anyone here has one yet, or at least they are not having problems with it. Is there anyway to get free dish network channels and direct tv channels, oh and also ppv channels with this thing. there is no place for a card and it's uploaded by usb connection. Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

Username: Mitochondria

Man! i just found this site and u guys are sayin that this is kinda over damn! no wonder this guy just gave us this 2700a, are they totally dead??

Username: Lakers123

Hi im new at this i notice many ppl are saying that i have a few questions if some one answers it that will be great is there a way to make the epg on a pansat 3500 work if so how?
then also if u guys get the key i know how to put it in my big question is how do u open a bin file what program is necesary and if there is a bin how do i do that or will the code be posted and i should wait on that? thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Wow, John Malyan, do some reading

Username: Corleone_m3

Quebec, Quebec Canada

John i want to answer to your question
if you want to open a bin file you have to own a loader like X-87BL DownLoader

and for the new bin file you have to wait a while

wish i answered for all your question .

Username: Lakers123

yes almost its greatly apreciated just one more question is about the epg, the upcoming movies can we make that work?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us