***FTA STATUS REPORT AS OF 2PM 6/29**

Bronze Member
Username: Wnyzfinest

Post Number: 56
BIG FTA SITES ARE DOWN!!!!

UPDATE AS OF JUNE 29TH 2006

NEWS FROM THE VIEWSAT CAMP

The Viewsat coders are stating they are having problems with the new way Dish and Bev are hitting us. They are stating it may be a wait of up to 3 to 5 days

NEWS FROM THE COOL*SAT CAMP

The Cool*sat folks are claiming it could be up to 11 weeks for a fix.

NEWS FORM THE PANSAT CAMP

Blacklist is claiming he will have a fix for Viewsat and Pansat within 24 hours from 1:30 PM Eastern Time today.

As you can see folks the timeing is very staggered here. My hunch is not a single one of them knows what the hell is going on hehehehe...
I posted this in another thread....
Here's how I see it coming down the pike....

Viewsat gets the fix from Norwest first

About a week later Cool*sat gets the fix form Norwest

During that week Blacklist rips Viewsat's fix and tears the patch out of it and applies it to the Pansat files and is either out the same time as Cool*sat or shorly before.

That's how it went last time and I see it happening again.
Now.. WHEN this will all begin... well.. it's anyone's guess... I wuoldn't put money on a date.

Silver Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 199
blah,,blah..blah.

just be patient..

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 153
i test a couple of pansats a viewsat and a kewlsat.

i can care less who comes up with a fix,,, i just want to know that THERE IS A FIX, and ill know that when i see it.

As for me... I'd be happy to see an official update from Futurefta/Total FTA HERMES'saying.. We GOT together, sharing information, and are working together to find a fix for this ECM.
It's all for our future.

anyhow hope something like that is going up on that side....

Bronze Member
Username: Mussawel

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 19
oh well no more beers; gotta save for that sat night fight with manny pac.

Username: Borabora

Post Number: 1
Danny

Thank you for your info...

Bronze Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 55
I HOPE IT'S TRUE ABOUT THE PANSATS. I CAN WAIT TIL TOMORROW I GUESS :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 82
My money is on Blacklist first.

Username: Mitochondria

Post Number: 1
I am a newbie at this stuff i got a 2700a from a friend and i am lookin for help in how to get bin files or just how to learn how to use this thing the last bin he gave me went down a couple days ago any advice?

Bronze Member
Username: Turnon

Post Number: 81
Yeah enjoy your free 2700a.

Username: Mitochondria

Post Number: 2
are they totally dead now or what cause form what im readin here it looks that way??? help pls!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Yap dead!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
6/30/06--> There is No FTA fix at this time. This thread will be updated as fixes are posted.

Want to know when new files are posted? Click here..
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-fo...ted-78387.html

WARNING To CLONE Users!!!

Do NOT use Official Pansat files released by Blacklist on any Clones! They once again contain clone kill codes. Please wait for clone fixes to be released.

Status of Coders:

6/30/06--> [From TDG] There's been a myriad of new developments that I'm not supposed to talk about. Since everyone crucified me for the last projections, I was told not to say anything about timelines anymore. I can now say they were a bit on the optimistic side, and I learned NOT to give a time for a release. I do know alot about the industry tho, and there are alot of people scrambling to fix this. Some have paid for a fix they don't know how to implement, but may YET figure out how. That would be worst case scenario, because it would propel sales of their boxes falsely. No, it's not the 2 major players you're thinking of. Viewsat wants this, but doesn't want to side with anyone to get it. Their engineers have NOT relented in the quest for a solution. This is a bad hash but it's far from over for FTA. We WILL see a solution for this hash. The question is, who will release first and when? Wish I could give more specific details about what all has transpired and who all is in the running, but it's ALL good news, no matter who does it first.. You WILL see FTA respond to the latest ECM, and soon...

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 70
Thanks super

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
I hope it's true.
The soon part.

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 72
As long as its back by next sat. Im goin on Vacation!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us