Bronze Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 23
We got rid of him...

Bronze Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 11
I don't think that is a good thing!
LK, without ego, is a perfect fit to FTA.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 260
Now I know we did not go to the moon..
Nassa you are so stupid we just lost one of the best around here.

Bronze Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 12
Johnner you're right. Not about Nassa, but about losing LK. I hope that is not true.

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 37
Nassa,Its posters like you that have brought this forum to its knees,Posts like this will bring smart people willing to help others here.NOT

Bronze Member
Username: Orbitekcomm

Post Number: 53
I agree with donya

Bronze Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 94
Instead of posting useless and idiotic threads like this... wont you people post something intelligent for a change?

Who cares what LK does or where he is? You all in love with LK!!

Vini

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 265
Happens that LK is one of the few idiots that posted intelligent things in this forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 54
LK shouldnt've listen to all of you LOSERS

Bronze Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 96
Johnner I agree with you. I cant believe there are ding-dongs out there worried about telling people junk about one of the few that actually contribuit with this (by the way poorly modded) forum.

Vini

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 13
com on guys, go over it. LK is LK drop it. I agree with Xcableman, we need people to do something not just whinning. Did this talk helped you to get a new bin. No just small chit chat over another member !

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow

Post Number: 14
When a site like this has nothing but retarded newbies and fruitcakes, who can't even load the keys in own receivers or load a bin, the stupidest thing you can do is gangland ra*pe and totally Fukc your Only and Most knowledgeable person LK, who has been teaching people here for over 3 years. You people do NOT have 1 ounce of loyalty to someone that brought free TV to you and your families and only asked for a little support once in awhile..

I had faith in you. I knew you were all stupid enough to do that to LK with a little help from my azzhole buds, dish newbie and FTA is back.

Hail to me , the new king here again.ROFLMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Cooldude69

Post Number: 42
I dont think LK is gone...
maybe hes just dedicating some time to fry up someones computer who said he was work for DN or somn like that... :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Cooldude69

Post Number: 44
I dont think LK is gone...
maybe hes just dedicating some time to fry up someones computer who said he was working for DN or somn like that... :-)

Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 3
When I started using this site a month ago, I didn't understand why LK was always being a jerk to people. But after about a month or so of reading the same crap that people ask over and over again, I started to understand LK's frastruation. Just look at the past couple of days, how many people have been posting and asking "Where can I get new keys", when all they have to do is take a few minutes from their busy lives and read a few threads and they'll know there are no new keys yet.

I don't know about the rest of you but it's getting a little fraustrating reading the same thing over and over again. Why can't people just take a few minutes to read before they post?

Bronze Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 79
i dont really give a F*ck wat anybody here thinks and says...
Lk is da sh*t and get off his nuttts you f*kin faggets

Username: Usamabinfile

Post Number: 3
That's not how you write my name.
It's Usama, not Osama!

Username: Mr_cool

Post Number: 6
Nodoubt LK is the assest of this forum.....he is biggest help

Bronze Member
Username: Up_in_smoke

Post Number: 30
knee*grow is LK

don't be fooled

Bronze Member
Username: Orbitekcomm

Post Number: 57
LK is not gone, he will be back once you stop bashing him!

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 157
U guys should STOP this bs right now. its gettting annyoing now. its sucha waste of time reading about who likes LK and who does. ppl are here b cuz they want to know when the new bin's commin out not to read about LK. so STOP IT!

Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 1
This is what happens when you have moderators who don't moderate. There are plenty of sites where you can get extensive information and with none of the trash talk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us