New Hash in Stream-Be aware

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 15
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:05 pm Post subject: The new rev109 update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

found this over at newbies posted by beegee.... thought id share it with you guys... (like anyone actually reads the site news here... LOL)

WARNING...if your card has taken this update, do not attempt to glitch into it at this time.
Looks like Dish is getting ready to start a new round of fun and games. The new rev109 update coming down to subs is once again changing the way the Cmd07 is processed. I would expect Charlie to start playing with his new toys sometime this week. When he does, you can expect the good 'ole black screen on the channels using the new code. All devices will once again be effected. Until then, rom 10's are up but as mentioned thats short lived.

New code in rev109:
$92D0=83838383838383998A9BA610B748A602
$92E0=8D00A822CD9376A601B748A604B74A3F
$92F0=49A64D8D00A822B64B2767A64E8D00A8
$9300=22B64B275DCD938AAE3F90AE40D60190
$9310=8890D60190D701908490D70190905C5A
$9320=2AEBCD9376A64E8D00A822B64B2733CD
$9330=938AA602B748A6028D00A822AC7180CD
$9340=5AC09366018010AFA601B746A680B747
$9350=A6578D00A822CD5AC0040001B0408698
$9360=87838699878301F0019001C001A00200
$9370=01E001D001B0A610B748A601B744A690
$9380=B745A6058D00A8228183A610B748A601
$9390=B744A690B745A60B8D00A82281838383
$93D0=838383838383838A9B8D00A826868484
$93E0=848783A694AC7180C18B7E2712CD5700
$93F0=8B7EBE6B89AE96BF6BCD6DC985BF6BAF
$9400=8183ADDFCC898B83ADD9CC8B4B8383AE
$9410=3BBF54BF52BF53BF55BF57CC8B0F8383

FTA coders will need to make changes to their MAP code to reflect the new routines. Currently, all MAP calls are hardcoded and will have to be recoded to sim the new MAP call functions. Nagrastar will probably continure to make these types of changes to battle their FTA problem. FTA manufacturers should start their coders working on REAL MAPROM routines to attempt to avoid these types of hashes in the future. We'll see if the FTA manufacturers can step up to the plate...
This is na c/p from another site,Iam no expert just passing important information along that has not been posted yet,That effects all FTA testers.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3561
The FTA and DN plastic coders are VERY concerned about this...Expect a full ECM soon...too many coders have predicted this based on their loggings of the stream..its posted at most DSS sites..

The newbies will be totally lost wanting new keys..over and over 1000x again..share a sub and use FTA for a HOBBY!

Bronze Member

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 16
Share a sub and use FTA for a hobby,Well said.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3588
bump....Everyone should be watching this closely!...very serious business..don't be all surprised when U have NO TV soon!

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 196
There you go again scaring the wits out of everybody , like that time Bev went down and your cookies with chocolate chips , that nobody could count , well the cookie monster did not fare to well,and we are still watching TV,I said before and say again , nothing is made that can not be broken,and nothing is made that can not be fixed,it will take them many many month of ecms before and if they ever come up with something concrete , that will shut us down for more then a few days.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3590
Maybe U misunderstood the cookie monster story...it was a story put in kids terms so that even the newbie could understand...it was all about what was needed to crack Nagra 2 and DTV..and how keys, encryptions, and ECM's all work together..OBVIOUSLY U didn't get it then and still don't now!...nobody said this is the end!...but that day will come someday, just like with DTV videogard and the D1 cards....

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1061
Hey LK, if you're still around I have a question.
Who's this no1b4me. From my research he was a major coader from the DTV days and into the FTA years.
Then he (or they) just up and left?

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 448
Tyler no1b4me has hacked the 102 this n2 card is a fortress and he found away. Now he is back onto dave card to see if he can do same thing.

Bronze Member

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 17
Nobody is scaring nobody Mr johnny be good,If you fail to read and learn whats going on in the field. Carry on, Although most read and do a little research and prepare what one might do when charley gets aggressive.These are peoples opinions,I posted this info after listeining to people who know what they are talking about and know a hell of alot more than me. Good luck and Iam sure you wont be posting for advice or help in the near future since you obviously know more than most.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3611
People where have U been?.....U all know DN is doing war with the peeps...DN moves channels to new Transponder and satellites almost daily requiring new scans...and DN is throwing whatever monkey wrench they have... don't be surprised if U are misssing some channels now and then ....read and take whatever necessary actions to correct these things...which is primarily Scans or channel lists...

Don't think a new bin is coming out every time U lose a few channels...get serious!...this has been going on for months now....READ READ READ..there is no 1 simple fix for everyone's problems..BUT U should know if its just SOME channels it has something to do with a new scan being needed...that info is here all over the place!

NEW bins are released either to improve OLD bins, or add new features or to correct a major ECM which denied U more than just a few channels!....and U were all warned about an imminent new ECM..

and if U have the wrong keys now, then U would have NO TV...not just misssing po*rn or SOME channels!

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 129
Ignorance is bliss..... until you loose your TV. lol

There's a reason why it's called "testing".

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 197
You know Lk ,it is obvious you are always right
and on this site are the Mr know all, but I have news for you ,you are 100% wrong when it comes to USB adapters , and second it was you who predicted the end of the world when Bell threw an ecm in all but there packages, I told you then it was only going to be days , and days it was when Viewsat was the first to rectify the problem , and not long thereafter the rest followed
I am telling you again, there is no down time
in the foreseeable future , other then them moving channels around different transponders
and them throwing the autorolls off kilter once in a while , this is all old hack ,they thought Nagra 2 could not be penetrated , look what happend ,man if hackers can penetrate the pentagon ,Dn and Bell are child play , and I personally know a few hackers that are pretty good,mind you they have nothing to do with this
stuff , now if you are in the mood to pick this apart go for it , most all threads of any significance in this forum are hijacked some with slight modifications, from other sites, and that includes a lot of yours my friend

Bronze Member
Username: Sdgodfrey8

Post Number: 13
If Pentagon can be hacked, how come Directv has not been hacked?

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Encryption is too "strong". (experts correct me if i'm wrong) DirectTV uses a more complex enctryption recipe than its competitors.

Bronze Member

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 20
Hey johnny, Alot of the more popular sites (DSS) servers are bogged down when this stuff happens and people c/p news from other sites to help others.You,LK,and myself are on the same side. We should be helping out each other,just a hobby to me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
I agree, xcableman. Unfortunately, when something weird happens, people panic and don't read carefully what is posted by the people who do know, so they misinterpret. I guess it takes experience as well, and a lot of people want a quick fix.
I guess we have to keep in mind that, like you said, it's a hobby.

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 198
I agree with you guys,it is a hobby,and I am fully prepared to share info,however Lk has a habit of contradicting almost everything I post
and never admits , he is wrong ,you place a thread,and a few minutes later he comes up with a
contradicting chunk of info, and always has to have the last word,I have proven him wrong before
and intend to stick to my guns , when I am right
LIKE USB TO SERIAL ADAPTORS WORK ABSOLUTELY FINE
ON ALL RECEIVERS,exept one I have come across
which is the CWorks,( and I hear now,that it will work with the 1.05 loader , although I have had no reason to try it yet )I have asked him to post some receivers other then CW that will not work
on this type of connection , and I would like to test them,but of course he has not ,also a lot of the new machines , like I have , do not have a serial port,I could of course install one,simple enough, but why if there is no problems, I think the biggest problem
is people not installing the unit right in the first place and configuration,if all correct it works the same as a normal serial cable period.

Bronze Member
Username: Gurneev

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
wat does ecm stand for?

Bronze Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 81
ECM: Electronic Counter Measures.

Bronze Member
Username: Gurneev

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
oh, so is it a program to stop fta users

Gold Member

Post Number: 3616
johny be bad..whats up with U?...I simply states USB ports are NOT recommended in EVERY set up guide ...they all stress U MUST use a SERIAL port! ....they usually give people many problems who resolve it by usually finding an old computer with serial ports..

I don't care about USB ports...its NOT an issue with me...U are infactuated by this subject...OK U are the KING of USB ports!....U can be the SOLE helper for all people that have "flash failed" problems!...U answer and guide all those people with flashing problems...

Change your nick to King Flash! and guide all the newbies in flashing and how to use USB ports!...now subject is closed!...Hail to the King of Flash!

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 48
Johny it's been well known here that usb adaptors do work, it's just that it's very slow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
Not true, USB is much faster than serial RS232. But because you are going thru a converter and a serial cable, you are limited by the weakest link: your serial cable.

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 49
You are stating the obvious.
All I'm saying is that my downloads were faster with a serial to serial port than a usb to serial port.

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 199
Like I said before LK you have to have the last word, and for your info , it does not take long at all to flash a unit,however you are mellowing a little,I asked you also which receivers do not work , answer from you zip, do not make statements on subjects you know absolutely nothing about, you probably never seen a USB adaptor , seems to me you make a lot of meaningless statements , and somehow always seem to justify your fact,I am damned if I sit back
and take your ridicules, I am not here to cause trouble or pick an issue with you, but your problem is , no matter what someone says , you seem to have most of the time an oposite opinion
You could not just say , like really I never used one so I do not know , serial ports are going to be a thing of the past so get use to it
or maybe you are a cp expert to, would not surprise me if you come up with another contradictory remark on that issue as well

Gold Member

Post Number: 3624
satboy...give it up...U sound like an old woman beating a dead horse!

BTW...I have had problems myself with USB ports on laptops and flashing!...

NO my #1 son is the computer guru..systems analyst with his own business..

Silver Member

Ontario

Post Number: 200
still have,nt answered one single question
3624 threads man how many keyboards have you gone through/??????????????????
3000 of them meaningless anyhow the rebuttal is
yours like always , i GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN WASTE MY TIME HERE

Gold Member

Post Number: 3628
what is the one single question?...what are U talking about?....

can't U quit being an old woman!....nag....nag...nag..

Bronze Member
Username: Bandulu_deh

Post Number: 23
I have never been able to write a bin to my reciever using my laptop with a USB Serial cable.

waste of 20 dollars.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us