Losing Channels

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnewb

Post Number: 28
I have a Viewsat 2000 Platnium running with the latest bin, And I am starting to lose South Asian channels on 61.5 such as ZeeTv and SET. I already tried factory reset and rescaned but no help. Are the channels continued to be moved to 118.5 or is this another change by DN.

Bronze Member
Username: Xtrawest

Post Number: 14
I'm loosing those channels too on 148 with Ariza 750CX

Bronze Member
Username: Aky

Canada, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 13
i loosing 3 channels @61.5 from viewsat we need help

Silver Member
Username: Babakhan

Post Number: 137
After doing factroy reset ...Turn off the Tp Auto Update its in user settings..

Bronze Member
Username: Aky

Canada, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
how i can update the user sttings

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 58
I have Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and some of the indian channels are not working. If I do factory reset and then turn off the TP UPDATE.... will those channels come back ?????????

Username: Masti2003

Post Number: 10
i have fortec ultra and i did factory reset turned off tp update still no picture it keeps comming scramble or bad channel.

PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY.

Bronze Member
Username: Baluja

Post Number: 33
I have Cool-Sat 5000 Premium. Will doing factory default with auto TP off make me get the Asian chanels that got scrambled?

Bronze Member
Username: Jam89

Post Number: 26
I lost my zeetv and sony aswell with ariza 700 running iwht latest bin.. any fixes?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Seems like were in for another change. Check out https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/241630.html for more info.

Username: Cucuzza

Post Number: 1
as for missing channels,there is nothing we can do.we are all going to get hit again like 3 weeks ago.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1044
Just a thought but try a different bin. The old ones are working again. I don't have 121 or 61 so I can't say if it would work or not. Better to try at least than to wait for a solution.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
I got back SetMax. still not getting SETUSA and Zee TV

Gold Member

Post Number: 1059
Rekesh,
Is it on the same TP as it was before?
Should be on TP 18 / 12472.
If not, let the others know where to scan for it. Maybe it's not the end of the world as we know it. LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Also got back ZeeGuj now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Tyler: It says 12.472H 20.000 for SetMax

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Set Max was already working, missing channels are Sony, Zee tV and Samay

Gold Member

Post Number: 1060
Strange/
Same tp, maybe they just went black for a short time??
Hopefully for those that watch 61, the rest will be back soon.
Thanks for clarifying the tp issue Rakesh!

Username: Hughjass

Post Number: 10
ned keys fro Pansat 250? Pleeze hellp me!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Min

keys 01=active
71=96=60=71=04=C1=39=AE
88=FF=F0-5E=D2=4C=F3=FC

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3599
Most recent changes to the Dish Channel List page

6/21/06

Milwawkee's WMLW TV 41 is now available to local subscribers on channel 7081 (ANON)
WWME CA 23 Chicago is now available to local subscribers on channel 8505 (ANON) Another low power independent channel added to Dish's line-up while at the same time ignoring WBQC Cincinnati. This channel also has UK sports and other sports not available on any other local TV channels. But alas, WBQC is an independently owned TRULY local channel so Dish continues to overlook it!
KXXVD, an alias for KXXV DT's secondary channel carrying Telemundo in the Waco TX area is now available to local subscribers on channel 8993 and it is mapped to channel 26 on receivers capable of mapping channels. (ANON)
The EPG on channel 225 (The Beauty & Fashion Channel), an infomercial channel changed from TBFC to B&F. (ANON) This was done to prevent confusion with the new Baby First Channel (The Baby First Channel)

NHL channel 541-558 and NBA channels 562-572 have been hidden for the season. (ANON)

The following TV stations changed their call letters recently to reflect their new affiliations with My Network TV or the CW Network. (Raymie)
KRRT (San Antonio) is now KMYS
KFBT (Las Vegas) is now KVCW
WUPN (Greensboro) is now WMYV
KMWB (Minneapolis/St. Paul) is now WUCW
WJPR (Roanoke) is now WWCW
WBSC (Greenville, SC) is now WMYA
KTWB (Seattle) will be KMYQ
Shop at Home network signed off the air today. (Raymie).
KHCV TV 45 Seattle, the only full time SAH affiliate available on Dish is now a Jewelry TV affiliate.
Shop At Home channel 224 is now showing the same content as channel 227 (Jewelry TV by ACN).
Encore West is now uplinked but not available in the free preview area on channel 287. (Tp 15 at 110°) (ANON)
"FREE8" channel 573 which was showing a "Pirate TV" video to Dish's "special" customers has been removed from TP 15 at 148° (ANON)
KTVK DT, Independent channel out of Phoenix is now uplinked, but not available to subscribers on channel 6450 on tp 20 spot 35 at 110°. (ANON)
Dish finally pulled the plug on WPRV TV in San Juan. This station and Dish have been in "talks" since PR launched years ago. The channel has been uplinked but never available to subscribers until today. Dish removed WPRV from tp 25 spot 49 at 110° (ANON)
Tech channels 9505 (ENSQ) and 9596 (WTEST) removed from tp 23 at 148° (ANON)

6/15/06

Several transponder moves at 121 detailed at www.dbstalk.com uplink activity thread for

6/12/06

6/14/06 (all changes ANON unless otherwise noted)

As Promised on the Charlie Chat on Monday,
Telemundo Puerto Rico is now available to Dish Latino subscribers on channel 837.
Baton Rouge local ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and PBS became available to local subscribers.
Lafayette, LA local ABC, CBS, Fox and PBS are now available to local subscribers. There is no full power NBC affiliate in this market.
Corpus Christi, TX local channels are now available to local subscribers with the exception of the ABC affiliate. Presumably there is a retransmission consent issue.
There is a new preview channel line-up on channels 281-288. The new preview channels are the following:
281 OLN replaces NFL Network
282 AMC replaces the Biography Channel
283 Animal Planet replaces Discovery Kids
284 Soap Net replaces WE
285 ESPN Deportes replaces Cine Latino
286 Encore Action replaces Showtime
288 Baby First TV is now in Free preview
KRON DT has been removed from channel 6445 at 129°
KPIF an Idaho Falls A1 affiliate that will be a CW affiliate in September won the dispute with Dish via FCC ruling and is now uplinked on the same transponder and satellite (TP 6 at 148°) on channel 7744.
KMCI TV on channel 8437 moved from tp 1 Great Plains spot at 119° along with its fellow local channels on tp 18 spot 24 at 110°
KXXVD, presumably an alias for KXXV DT 25.2, "Telemundo 26" is now uplinked to channel 8993 on the Texas spot beam tp 5 at 119°
WBIQ and WHDF (9199 and 9201) moved from 119° spot beam to tp 29 spot 11 at 110° along with their fellow local channels.
"Warning" channels for Huntsville locals moving from 119 to 110 have been removed from channels 9840-9843 since all the Huntsville locals have moved.
International 1 and 2 added to channels 9906 and 9907 on tp 4 and 15 at 148°

6/12/06

Channels 6465 and 6466 (WTVD and WRAL DT) moved from tp 19 to 13 at 119k. (ANON)
Added "Coming 6/15" to Corpus Christi, Baton Rouge, Lafayette LA local channels and Telemundo Puerto Rico.

Username: Mvr

Post Number: 7
Hi LK!

I have a viewsat extreme receiver.I am not getting some Indian channels like ZEETV and SET. Any idea why? Do we need a new bin file?. They stopped yesterday.

Please help

Username: Kll

so what's going on with international chann like 592, 594 ...?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 21
Round 2 of the Ecms is taking place, Bev is down, and the internationals are being hit, like LK and others have stated, this one is bigger and stronger and will probably not be quick to fix, sorry to relay the news!

Username: Slowboy

Post Number: 9
Need info?? losing a few channels?? I have lost 2x rated channels..are they changing again or what do i have to look forward too?? New Bin? i know if they start to take some then they will take more and more?? anyone else losing channels?? thanks if you can help>>

Bronze Member
Username: Nalbouz

Post Number: 52
Hey guys, just relax , smile and wait

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Yea all we can do is WAIT, hope they'll get the fix soon again, LK, 'ny news from ur end..???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
110 channels are starting to go down such as HBO COMEDY.

Bronze Member
Username: Bandulu_deh

Post Number: 11
HBO Comedy works fine for me....I haven't lost any channels on 110 or 119...Just international. ............so far!

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 86
has to wait
lost channel in dish 61

Username: Midonido

hi everybody,what about arabic channels,i loose all...i ve fortec classic..&i wish to continu watching worldcup...PLZ heeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
&THX alot..

Bronze Member
Username: Vsp

Post Number: 20
i have pansat 2700e running on the latest bin and i was loosing channels
but now all my channels are gone
any help will be appreciated
thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1179
V, go to reset factory settings, set date, zone etc, select satellite settings, set default keys, and stop all autoroll except keys. Lucky

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
thanks eva
but i already tried doing that 2 times
any ways thanks
i will try again

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

My guess is your processor is not fast enough to keep up with the new program being sent in to the stream, I have not checked my viewsat, but when last I heard it was working, the bev channels are definately down, I am just going to enjoy my fta channels, like the net wild feeds and such, if after all is said and done and we can pick up some premiums geat but lets see what the fta has to offer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1066
My pansat2700A is running 110, 119 and BEV just fine right now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Tyler: Is BEV working fine. I have Cool Sat 5000 on Auto Roll. Just downloaded chanels with blind scan on 91.0 w nimiq 1,3 and 82.0 w nimiq 2. It shows scramble chanels. I see only those chanels like how to use , lock adult or make payment. Any suggesstions

Gold Member

Post Number: 1068
Really?
I have the pansat and checked and channels were working.
I'll go back and check again.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 449
Rakesh bev is fine

Gold Member

Post Number: 1071
Just checked.
The 6 good (wink wink) channels I just checked on BEV were up. So were the locals.
And HBO on 117 and the tv guide channel.
Pansat2700, autoroll on, 272 bin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1072
Sounds like you're keys are not correct Rakesh.
Make sure they are current:

10: D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80
11: 90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08
20: 0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B
21: 31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A

And enjoy it while you can.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Colin: I have Copol sat 5k with auto roll ON. I want to watch international chanels. I have one dish with 2 LNB. I blind scan on 91.0 w nimiq 1,3 and 82.0 w nimiq 2. It shows scramble chanels. I see only those chanels like how to use , lock adult or make payment. Any suggesstions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Tyler: how to change keys on Cool sat 5000. just changed from Ariza to Cool Sat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
any way to get all the south asian channels back
on 61.5
i have pansat 2700e
i am using echo. 3Ku
pl help guys
thanks in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 84
rakash press 8282 on the remote

Silver Member

Post Number: 451
Rakesh I am running ariza and is working perfect why change to coosat I read all over net that cool sat has problem

Bronze Member

can any body please help me

is there any way to get
all the south asian
channels back on 61.5

i have pansat 2700e
i am using echo. 3Ku
pl help guys
thanks in advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 1075
V,
61 was hit by the ECM. Everyone who has 61 is in the same boat as you. You can only wait.
While you're waiting, go back into the archives here and do some reading around the 2nd of June. that was the last ECM.

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
I have been reading all over net just change bin to old one and all is working.

Username: Radames

Ponce, Puerto Rico

Post Number: 5
Hello:

Today I found the HBO E , CNN and X X X Channels no worked, this scramber againg. Please comfirm that other person have a same problem. I have the pansat 3500sd and have a bin 3.53. Thank a see you late.

Rada

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
colin: are you getting international chs too on ariza with old bin ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
I only point to bev but this is a big hobby for me and I am reading on net allday even at work and all day everyone has been testing old bins and saying everything is working coder are baffed why ecm with rev 1.09 but rev 1.07 is working.

Username: Yves_j

Northbay , Ont Canada

hi tyler i ave a pansat 3500s it a clone now it dead do you know what to do get it working again i been add thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
yves flash with factory bin then flash with latest greatest if unit did not work then you must learn to jtag

Bronze Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 31
taylor would these keys work for pansat 3000

10: D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80
11: 90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08
20: 0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B
21: 31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A

Silver Member

Post Number: 462
all FTA use same keys

Username: Faswito

Post Number: 4
Hi guys . I have 119,bev 91,110 still running well no missing channel except 61.5 went down 5 hours ago ...

Username: Don86

I have pansat 3500 and i lost all my international channels. plz help

Username: Don86

Post Number: 2
I have pansat 3500 and i lost all my international channels. plz help

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 78
hi guyssssssssssssssss
could any1 help me here
i have a fortecstar ultra
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in advanceeeeeeeeeeee
ciaooooooooooooooooooooooo
i need helppppppppp big timeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bronze Member
Username: British

Post Number: 54
For some reason DN went back to its old programing. blue plastic has no fix for latest ECM, But now, without new programing is fully open by it self. SO old bins should works.

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 24
Summary of what is happening on DN.
Around the 1st June, 2006, DN made some changes in security, which affected ONLY the PPV, PO*RN and ALL INTERNATIONAL channels. It was a slow blackout instituted over a two day period. Those of you who were not watching any of these, probably did not even know what was happening. A lot of people cried for NEW KEYs, but there were NO new keys. A change in the software (firmware) inside your receivers was needed. This change in the form of a new BIN (Binary file) was made available for Viewsat initially by about 6th June, and for a majority of the others by 9th June.
The new security is closely married to the speed of your receivers. However, the new BINs released by 9th June, all worked with minor momentary signal loss. At some point between 9th June and 20th June, DN removed some of the excessive security from the PPV channels, and there are many reports in the postings of the old BIN working '" it means only for the PPV and possibly for the PO*RN channels. The old BIN has NOT worked for INTERNATIONAL channels since 1st June and, as far as I can tell, still will not work for these channels.
On 21st June, the extra security on INTERNATIONAL channels started again. The new BINs were not effective any more. The PO*RNs also got affected. As far as I can tell, the PPVs and the VODs are not affected yet.
The above is true for Echo 3 (61.5W) and Echo 7 (119W). I do not know if Echo 9 (121 W) which has a lot of international channels is affected this time round (since 21st June)
As of today on my Echo 3 scan I get about 130 channels and about half, i.e. all INTERNATIONAL channels do not work. The other half never got affected and work and will probably work on the old and new BIN.
If you are an ethnic language watcher, the sky has fallen again. If you are a PO*RN fan you also will have to wait for a new BIN. If you watch a lot of movies only, you are OK with the new BIN and possibly with the old BIN. If you watch mostly routine programming, you were never affected and really don't care about all this fuss.

HAPPY VIEWING or HAPPY WAITING whichever applies to you but , PLEASE DO NOT shout for new keys.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3620
THis is a Rev 109 DN update which affects FTA..

The lines of strange code (called "revision") displayed above are instructions, sent from satellite, to subscribers' receivers. This code updates their receiver so that they are not affected by ecm.

Our bins, for FTA, cannot process this code. We have to write a new bin to accomodate the changes.

Testers monitor the stream for revisions, which are a sign of a possible ecm. Also, they have to reverse-engineer the code to know exactly what it does.

The above code, we're told, alters the way CMD07 is processed. This is the same thing the providers did for their most recent ecm.

Username: Zane360

Post Number: 9
i have also lost HBO-E and all XXX channels
but everything else works fine, just have to be patient. neccesity is the mother of invention, there's always a fix.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
I have BEV for 91 w 86 W. I am using Col Sat 5000. At times chanels go and I see Scrable chanel or NoAudio/No Video or strangely different chanel come other than one shown in EPG. Auto Roll is ON. BEV Renumbering is also ON. Any help or suggesstions.

Username: Amt

i m new to this forum i m buying a new reciver can any one advice me which one will be best to buy. to get all south asian and urud channle i have dish at 61.5,119,110.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
AMT: all south asian chanels are down on 61.5 on DN. They are working on BEV

Bronze Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 91
61.5 & 121
all south indian channels down

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 35
I just lost all channels signal, and it's now raining. Is that because the of weather?

Username: Chickenhawk

Post Number: 3
hurry blacklist hurry...Entourage on Sunday

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
I have BEV for 91 w 86 W. I am using Col Sat 5000. At times chanels go and I see Scrable chanel or NoAudio/No Video or strangely different chanel come other than one shown in EPG. Auto Roll is ON. BEV Renumbering is also ON. Any help or suggesstions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
i have pansat 2700e and all the indian channels are down
do i need new bin?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
V: yes, wait for the new BIN or point ur dish to BEV

Username: Depalmaj

Wa. USA

Post Number: 2
as of 6-23-06 i lost all ppv on D*N* still have vod and 333-300 waiting to loose those next

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
wat is the direction of
BEV
and do u need to do any adjustment to the
reciever

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
does any one have the new bin for pansat 2700e

Bronze Member