Loosing signal on pansat 3500sd

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 16
hello,
i just updated the new bin(352) on my pansat 3500, then i went there and i added the keys

E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

after 15 seconds i keep loosing the signal,do i have the right bin?? is that an autoroll key problem?? how do i go and desactivate the autoroll..

thanks in advance
marcus

Username: Jamez

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 2
The new bins lose signal strength on some channels or the diseq switch gets fried when some people forget to unplug the receiver or turn power totally off to the receiver when removing cables from receiver or diseq switch.

I know I have forgot to turn off many times when I bipass diseq to d/l sats but have never had this problem on previous fixes.

I am not sure it is a bad diseq switch or the bins or ECMs providing weak reception on some transponders. I most strongly suspect this ECM/ bad bin theory though due to no problems with previous fixes.

Many are having this very same problem with many different receivers.

It may be the switch albeit many also report trying several switches with no awail. which can be expensive. I even read one post that said most switches won't work until you find one that does. Go figure, heck of an expensive way to find out.

It is crazy with no sure anwser yet most people on the other hand are not having this problem which is also puzzling.

I will try a new fix, loading it fresh, then also try and new diseq switch and report back to see just what the problem is although I have heard of no good explanation other than a fried diseq switch, which I am skeptical and believe it is the bins as I never had this problem before these, and forgot to unplug ird many time in previous fixes without a problem.

Sorry I couldn't be more sprcific but I hope this helps.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
james, you sang the blues and you didnt help me at all.. does anybody know how to stop the autorow on a pansat3500 receiver..

thanks..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3542
its an option in your Menu screen...surely U can find it!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
hi there LK, thanks for your reply.. well i did find the option on the menu and i put OFF then i exit.. start watching again and still freezes.. i even changed the ecko satelite names, but im still getting the NO SIGNAL message after 30 seconds..
the bin i have is the 352, do you think it might be a bin problem? i have an original pansat 3500sd

regards
marcus

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
is there a bin fo the pansat 3500sd that wont be aoutoloading?? and where can i find it?? i really dont know what else to do.

Username: Adrian232

Post Number: 1
hey.. i currently have a pansat 2700a receiver, but i want to get a component video out receiver.. i was wondering if the pansat 3500s would do the trick on my expensive lcd... or should i look at a different receiver? thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
adi, open your own trouble ticked, try no to hijack mine..

regards
marcus
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us