Pansat 2700a Bin 272 issue

Username: Mountainman411

Post Number: 8
If noone minds, I need some blind scan help. I loaded new bin this week, all is well except I'm not getting basic/variety chans like USA, TBS, ect. All PPV's, VOD's and movies are in great. I think my settings are off, on the blind scan screen, with 119 highlighted, I have Degree-118.9W, then on 110, Degree is 0.0 Anyone with a 2700a thats working right mind sending me what it says on yours to be sure? Thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3533
U need to select ALL

Username: Mountainman411

Post Number: 9
On both ALL is selected at the bottom 3 options, on both they are either full/all. Just the degree option reads different. Still researching, blind scan running again. I'll make sure soon as it's finished.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1104
Ray, you are not the only people with this problem. I mean maybe is a bin problem with tp, You cant see some 12297 tp channels, im still looking for your problem.

Username: Tata3401

Post Number: 2
Hi Eva:

I have Panset 2700 and I had downloaded new software X-87BL_060609_272_api_2.bin yesterday. Was working fine till this afternoon and now all the channel gone again. Message -"bad channel". Can anyone help me why it go blank again? Is new software require or new bin numbers require? Pls e-mail me your response at intermediateinc@yahoo.com.

Will really Apprecited !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Neurosis

Post Number: 36
I've noticed that from time to time I get scrambled or bad channel sometimes 3 or 4 times in a movie. It's really annoying, but 15 seconds later it kicks back in so I'm not sure if waiting might be the solution. Also I found that if you channel up then back to the channel you want it will fix scrambled channel. Its my low-tech solution.

Username: Klules

Post Number: 4
can someone please post the new bin for pansat2700?

thanks

Username: Cancerboy

Post Number: 1
I have just bought Pansat 2700A and I have Dish Network dish's installed at my home. When I connect the dish network to this box and start scanning satellites and channels, I don't see the name of Dish Network in the list of satellites. I see DirTV, ECHO, SATMAX, etc. I scanned the channels for ECHO and select the channels to watch, it says, "Please wait for picture !! 0%". I let it go uptil 10,000%, however, I don't see the picture on my TV Set. Can anyone please help me what's wrong and what should i do to get the pictures. Thank you in advance.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1004
Neurosis,
I have the same problem.
Channel drops out even with over 85% quality, for about 20-30 seconds. I'm thinking it's a bin issue.
Only on some channels though.

k,
Load the latest bin, file 272 is what you're after.
Check out some of the threads here to find out where you can get the bin and how to install it.

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Mi Usa

Post Number: 24
I agree i think its a bin issue if ya wait they come in if not rock the channel then it comes in. one more thing i installed a fan on my heatsink it solved pixle prob and freezing prob

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 93
272 bug ridden like all other bins.Min. fix'release don't test .Then make no bug bin 'release and so it goes.No PRIDE in support.

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Mi Usa

Post Number: 41
if it wasn't for the 272 i wouldn't be watchin tv so bo yha mothrfckr to the man who gave it out B f'n L. have a goodnight and sleep in peace.

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 96
viewsat doesn't have these problems.Scr#w BL /pansat.

Bronze Member
Username: Banzai

Post Number: 50
I agree with Tyler that something wrong with the new BIN, I've to switch the channel to get away the annoying message "Scrambled or bad..." as Neurosis did, it looks like an Advertise between 15 minutes. I thought that when watching a movie the mind must be relax & enjoy, but not frustrate like this one :-(.
Any how what we got is better than 3 weeks ago (when we got hit from ECM).

Bhavesh
Make sure your receiver is not a clone of Pansat 2700A, otherwise it fried with BL 272 BIN.
IF you got the orignal Pansat 2700A, then delete all channels and blind scan to refresh your channels. Also, there is something wrong with the 272 BIN, got the message "Scrambled or bad..." from time to time.

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 19
I think the Scrambled or Bad Chanel message appears because the 2700 recievers just barely have a fast enough processor in them.

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 35
Hi Guys,

I think this will help you out too. I use the bin 272 and delete all channels. then rescan all channels again. then goto channel 8282 and turn off the auto load on the bev and dish. it works for me, try it nothing to loose. hope blacklist will fix the problem soon but can not complain. it is free t.v.! later!

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1114
Yes , turn off everything except autoroll keys. Lucky
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us