CooCoo 4000 Pro !!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Rocks

Post Number: 3
Can anyone help me to find a the File for CooCoo 4000 pro.

Bronze Member
Username: Qbee

Post Number: 32
Try here

http://www.d**tester.com/files.php?cat=18

When you type in the url substitute "ss" for the "**"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
qbee - i dont see any files for CooCoo 4000 pro please help me find .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Have you a C**lsat? (**=oo)
I have never heard of a coocoo

Username: Fatboy

Denton, Nc United states

Post Number: 1
I have got a coocoo 4000 pro ,they say that the files wont go above a 1.10 for it that it would lock up the receiver,can anyone help me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
hmmm - must be some clone c**lsat

Username: Lumberman

Denton, Nc Usa

hello i need help with a coocoo 4000. need file can any one help me please

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 881
cooocooo is a weird, receiver with 0% support, if I can find any information I will post.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Eva, Please help us to find the file i tried dowloading the Coo*sat 4000 pro 123 file and the receiver started to act funny , the receiver freeze and it has to be swicthed off from the back to reset but it keeps happening the same. help find a file

Username: Fidarahman

Hetre u go
File Type: zip COOLSAT4000_NORW_123_20060610.zip

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Fida , I tried that already , i have mentioned on this please read , It DOESNT work.

Username: Dopeyelf

Frampton, Ont Canada

when you say its freezing, is it happening after you've been watching a channel for like 5 min, if so it could be because you have auto roll on, which caused the same thing to happen to my 4000pro.

Also after updating make sure you do a factory set then rescan, it could possibly help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Dopey - I dont see any picture at all , the Auto roll is OFF - As soon as i swtich on the reciever without seeing any picture i have this problem, please help me on this

Username: Dopeyelf

Frampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 3
I think you will have to wait for a release for cools()t clones check out fta-clone.c*m to stay up to date . there are people there in the same situation.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3301
coo*lsat clones files DO NOT exist anymore...not for past 7 months!...coo*lsat was first to put killer codes in bins to stop the clones!

Bronze Member
Username: Lada

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 11
LK help me please! I have Fortec Ultra, Uploader Bl 1.4,DB9 Cable- f/f serie 6pd 9f/9f. When I try Write Bin I have a message:Can not open serial port!!!
Acces isdenied.
What I need?
Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Rocky
You needed the auroroll "on" to avoid the problem when you loaded the last 123 bin and you lost all channels about 5 minutes after flashing the stb. You also need to make sure your DiSeqC switches are right.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 28
So anyone find any coo coo files yet?
My neighbor invited us over for poker next weekend. It would be nice to have a use other than a doorstop.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 983
My personal recomendation: Buy another satellite with better support.

Bronze Member
Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 37
Lada you idiot phone up a friend and get them to do it for you. Even with the right advice you still get everything wrong. Did you unzip the file? Did you use BL-Updater 1.4.0.0? Are you using 277T? Are you using a straight through female to female 9 pin 232C cable? You said you found the right serial port and still fucked it up. Turn back switch on count 2 seconds then click on download or when you see something called nightrider lights when you turn it on from the back hit the download buttton.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 29
I just read in other forums that the coo coo reciever is the same as a cooltech. Since there is as of yet no bin out for the cooltech, those that have a coo coo have to wait.
As we all know cool*sat clones are having a pretty difficult time right now. There are coders working on the bin, but its not going to be easy.
So if and when a clone safe bin comes out, remember to use the same bin as the cooltech 4000.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3420
There are NOT cooltec coders working on new bins...NOT in past 7 months!...last November...if its not out now, it never will be!...all the DSS sites specializing in clones have stated this already!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us