Currupted Bins (viruses)

Bronze Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 30
I just got off the phone with someone who told me there are ALOT of currupted files out there that work for a short period of time then FRY your reciever 0 =

Bronze Member
Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 21
There was time bomb bins out a long time ago for the fortec ultra lifetime. In the sense of the word virus no such thing exists for these FTA boxes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
exactly! the fortecs

my friend was telling me how 3 of his fortecs got 'bombed'

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
do ariza boxes get FRIED alot from invalid bins?

or is there alot of invalid bins floating around?

or is that even possible now-a-days?

Bronze Member
Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 24
Just use the right bin and nothing will happen. Bins such as time bomb etc. are aimed at clone FTA boxes. Time bomb bins had to do with blacklist because he din't like anyone using pansat bins on a lifetime ultra that was newer than august 2004. The 258 series were all time bombs if they were used on a fortec ultra newer than august 2004. If you have a FTA box for which there is no clone you have nothing to worry about.

Username: Ricky911

Post Number: 1
I downloaded bin 277 for my pansat 2500 and it worked for about 15 mins and then went dead. I tried downloading factory bin 222 with the 2.1.0.0 loader but it always says flash failled. Is there another way to bring my box out of limbo? Am I doing the right thing should I keep on trying do I have the right files? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Post or E-Mail Me: Rickyleb@msn.com

Username: Giideh

Post Number: 2
what is the fix for dead fortec ultra?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3337
Jtag..ALL Dss sites have the info...good luck!...next time use pansat 2500 CLONE safe bin like the 277T..

BTW...the time bombs were in the Pansats when BL staged war on clones!

Viruses are easily hid in FTA files!

Bronze Member
Username: Vasia22

Post Number: 11
Hi ppl, Anyone has JTAGED Forsat 2500 Ultra before?? I've read alot of info about it, and tryed different ways of doing it, but still no luck. Used Skymax( says Init JTAG IDCODE : FFFFFFF
Fail DCU, Plesae Restart or Reset CPU Box), than wall.exe with Jkeys ( cannot detect the device)
i checked my jtag connectons 100X.I used Db25 cable male to male it has only 11 wires) ANY Ideas??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us