Need serious advice

Username: Identity_sh

Post Number: 1
I am new to FTA receivers. I am looking to buy a receiver which I will be using to get all the dishnetwork channels (including ppv) hopefully.
I have two questions..

What receiver to buy? I am choosing between pansat3500sd, coolsat6000 and Viewsat vs2000. And is this a good website to buy my system.
http://www.extremesats.com/ViewsatVS2000Platinum.htm

The other question is that do I need to buy file support to get programming for dishnetwork channels. or is there any website where I can get them for free..

any help will be highly appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3329
Buy the Viewsat Extreme for $145 from www.globalwholesalers.com ....support is free at any reputable DSS site such as hashhu.c*om, dsstester.c*om, dsscentral.n*et

Username: Wk66

Post Number: 4
Viewsat Extreme 2000 is a very good and fast machine.So is coolsat6000.However be carefull.
I have recently heard clones of viewsat appeared on the market.To make sure you are not buing a clone you will have to look inside as they look exactly the same on the outside.This is unconfirmed info.Maybe other users have more on this.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3334
sorry...its

www.globalwholesalers.biz ...not.com

Bronze Member
Username: Dixon_buts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 17
Buy a dreambox they can't kill it never have to jtag it. Odds are this box will have the most up time. Prices have fallen sharply.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us