News from Black List

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 179
Copy and paste

hope this sheds some light for you guys:

copied from another site:

Please DO NOT panic about BEV game.!
Let them finish first then we can find the sollution.............
Anytime soon they will shutdown the all sat channels. Then that means we have to go and find the new sollution..........
Lots of people panic about BEV not possible to hack again.!
Its not that not possible, its just they are still testing the algorithm, so please stand by and be happy what you have as of today on Bev, as soonest they past the test than change fully algorithm to a new, then give us sometime then we will try to open for all. It is possible to be hacked again. SO please wait when BEV changing fully algorithm for all channels......
I dont like to waste my time in wrong algorithm because they dont even know it will work or not, thats why I never post within 2 weeks regards to those changings. For DN auto fix delay on Pansat had reason. Pansat had sollution in the same night it was simple change, but I was expecting something else from DN after they swap the flagbyte. When it took more then a day and they didnt touch anything, then I released it. My main point its not something I couldnt do it, even I had sollution ready before almost all manufactors....but my release was later.....
As of today to let you know all I am in bussness trip in Germany, But I have up to date Information in my hands regards to USA. I will be back in June 9th, by that time everything should be changed and BEV will have fully new algorithm. But even I am outy I will work on it as soonest they change fully.
Finaly we are almost finish Pansat HD receiver and I have one with me. I will post the receiver picture with in a day. Just busy with lots of meetings, so The picture will be out to Here at *******.
With in 2 days I will find out exact date of selling Pansat HD receivers in USA........

Regards
Blacklist

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 57
Old news..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/230414.html

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3012
Personally I have NO faith in anything BL says...he will say whatever is necessary to put money in his pockets and Pansats..most other coders have also lost any respect for BL and his many false past promises and total disregard for anyone or anything, except MONEY!

Bronze Member
Username: British

Post Number: 32
not to worry; even dtv can be cracked, dn n2 look almost imposible in the past. remember dont fix it if is not broken. now it is.

Username: Moe948

Post Number: 2
Guys don't listen to LK. He is the janitor for Charlie so he's trying to get people to subscribe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3022
I am a DTV subscriber for many years!...I would never again subscribe to Dishnet!...DN doesn't compare to DTV!...and I am a FTA hobbyist, who has limited testing with DN plastic in the past..as well as extensive DTV plastic testing for many years..!

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 33
Well subscribed able to get PPV and XXX channels?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3027
Yes I get them with my DTV sub...but netflix is cheaper by the month than PPV's and xxx channels..I pay $40 a month and get both a platinum sub and unlimited PPV's and adult shows...FTA is just a hobby among many others I have..

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 40
If Pansat's codeing is all up to one guy, and I dont care how good he is that doesnt make me secure to purchase another.Think it's need's a team effort now, not later!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3034
Yeah right now that guy Blacklist has been in Germany until 9 June for past few weeks, so all pansat owners must wait for his vaca/business trip is over, BEFORE he can even start to work on this ECM project.....thats BS!....Pansat has a team of coders, and they haven't been able to crack this Bev ECM of over 3 weeks or the DN ECM now..

BL is more intereseted in selling more receivers rather than fixing the thousands they already sold...they all have EPG bugs and issues, TP finding isues, autoroll issues, freezing and rebooting issues..rather then fix all the sold ones, they just want to sell u more ...and every new bin release has hardley any improvemnets from previous software...Blacklist is all about MONEY!

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 121
one word yall VIEWSAT

Gold Member

Post Number: 3082
Where's your hero now...in Germany trying to sell more FTA receivers when Pansat already has thousands here that are NOT working!...I would NEVER buy another Pansat after this fiasco..BL should be home getting this ECM fix instead of thinking of new ways to sell FTA receivers..Pansat doesn't care about CUTOMER SERVICE and support...BIG DEAL,if in the past BL, threw us a bone every now and then with a new bin every week that was basically no better than the week before!...I say SCREW BLACKLIST AND PANSAT!!!

Dishnet is continuing their cmd 7 ECM which they started on 1 June....Bev's started 19 May!....Viewsat and Dreambox are ONLY FTA receivers up now...Rom 102 plastic is also working..

There was NOT a Dishnet key change today...lost all premium channels and most all so far, due to this ECM..

There was another Bell key change again today though..

New ACTIVE key...Bell.. 7 June

key 86/00 D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80 90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08... ACTIVE

key 96/01 0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B 31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A

Bronze Member
Username: Terryhhh

Post Number: 18
Say what you want about lk My bev just went down two minutes ago and I am back up lk ruuuuulees you pendejos(just kidding)

Username: Tabo

Post Number: 1
I worked out a deal with my dealer to give back my Pansat 2700a for a Viewsat X. NEVER again will I buy Pansat equipment! Almost every channel is down now on DN. All HBO's, ALL SHOWTIMES all movie pages, news channels. What does he mean wait until they shut down all channels to start work? THEY ARE DOING IT AS WE TYPE, THIS IS NOT AN ALGORITHM TEST THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!! I'm Viewsat all the way from this point forward.

Username: Bulbulkhan

None, None USA

Post Number: 9
Jimmy if u stop using PANSAT, so its not good for you but really excellant to PANSAT itself.
anyway good luck your new world of testing with viewsat even there was no need to do that coz solution is coming in 26 hours, you'll see that...
have a great day

Gold Member

Post Number: 3086
Even if Pansat had a fix tomorrow...I still wouldn't buy one!...think about all the wrongs they have done to every customer!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3087
How can U or any Pansat owner stay loyal to Pansat?..Look what Blacklist and Pansat has done so far!!!

1..created killer bins that destroyed genuine receivers owned by people like U and me!

2..never really improved the software, just released new bins every week which were really not better than the previous week..a big smoke screen to fool the Pansat owners..

3..continually made false promises of schedules and improvements which have never yet materialized.

4..in the beginning of the biggest ECM in FTA history, BL goes to his home country Germany allegdly on a "business" trip...does not return or work on a fix..alleged purpose of this trip is to sell more FTA receivers with HD in the future

5..Blacklist and Pansat have shown they are MONEY ONLY based and NOT customer service...they can't even fix the OLD pansats and all the bugs, nevermind this ECM fix ..This ECM started 19 May, OVER 3 weeks ago, but BL remains in Germany vacationing or trying to sell more receivers..at least Viewsat and the other coders worked diligently on the fix and did NOT ignore their customers as Pansat has consistently done..Viewsat stated they would get the fix and followed thru with their promise..I am not endorsing any particular product, just speaking the truth about Pansat and their terrible history!

I will NEVER buy another Pansat EVER again..I will buy ANYTHING, except a Pansat!

Username: Tabo

Post Number: 3
Amen LK. I don't care if they come out with a fix tomorrow. I lost all my faith on their product and so did another 8 of my friends who are also dumping the product.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 766
I have always been happy with my Pansat 2700, but I'm thinking of UPGRADING to the Viewsat.

Whenever asked about the top receivers to buy I would say the Koolsat, Viewsat and Pansat, and if pushed would recommend the Pansat due to the support. I can not offer that opinion any more though.
You're right LK; I am a very disappointed Pansat owner now. Though my 2700 does make a nice doorstop now.

Username: Cooljai

Post Number: 1
LK,

I have been reading your post for a few months now and always tried to find the post which answers my question, but I am kind of confused with the latest situation we all are going through. You might have guide me with this one I know at times you get frustated with silliy question.
Here's my question, I have a Pansat 2500 clone, I am not getting any 0 ch right now...when I go to the key's section under parentel control I see many otptions, imp that I need are the nag1 nag2 set defalut key and KEY EMU.
when i change my keys they stay in ther but i still cant see any ch...how do i set the auto roll to of ? when i set key emu and go back to ch. I get bad or scrambled ch...tried doing factroy reset it still does not help....i only get bev...
please help !
Thank,
Jai.

Username: Maxtrep2

Post Number: 6
if a fix for all receivers came out and want to change the pansat to a different model wish brand and or model would you, buy view!at
for@ec co@lsat dre@mbox. best receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
What was the lastest promised date fix?Read somewhere don't worry BL's on it and it's fixable, BL is nowhere to be heard from.He said he would release it even om his vacation if needed ,When was the last anyone heard from him?I've lost faith in him and apparently not alone.

Username: Millertime001

Post Number: 8
Just my luck I bought a Pansat 3500 a month ago.
I damn near bought the viewsat extreme, but most people then claimed the support for the Pansats is superior, so I went that route.
I would like to know if Pansats support has been good until now, or have they been lax for some time now?
Is BL the only Pansat coder?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Apparently he WAS! Who know's what happening now,there just worried about this HD unit with no fix it's going to be a tough SELL!NO NEWS IS BAD NEWS!If they were close to a fix we would here something you think.Wheres the pics that were supposed to be released back when?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3107
FYI....This cmd 7 ECM has been seen and logged in the data stream for the past 5 months as stated by a personal friend of mine who is a coder...Viewsat coders have posted that they started working on the crack for it, OVER 1 year ago!...This was NO easy nut to crack!

Viewsat coders have stated, they are NOW going on vacation for a couple weeks and will not help anybody else until at least, when their vacation is over!....so I wouldn't expect to see too much too soon!

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 32
When the whole encryption method changed from N1 to N2 last year, we were waiting for a long time. Naysayers were taunting us saying we have expensive doorstops, noone could ever crack N2 etc.. They suddenly disappeared as soon as the fix was available. The phase we are going through is nothing yet. Pansat had good support during the N2 change over, BL did a good job and everybody worshipped him. Now the owners of receivers want an instant fix. I think Viewsats move can only help them and hurt Pansat. That's just good business. I have a Pansat and recommended them before, but I cannot now. I'll keep my Pansat for now because I can wait. If you are looking for a new receiver, buy a Viewsat, but if you have a Pansat already don't panic, just be patient.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3113
U Must reember that the Nagra2 had been in Europe for the past 3-4 years..and it was in Spain where the N2 crack came from last year!

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 17
LK, you had mentioned in an earlier post about BL being off on vacation/business trip and that if he really thought much of his customer base he would come back and work on a solution asap.

Now the Viewsat coders are going on vacation, if you lose all chanels next week, with these people come back from vacation early?

Or will everyone start bashing their new found hero?

Username: Bandulu_deh

Post Number: 7
Do you guys think it's safe to buy a Viewsat reciever, or is it too early?? and what are the risks of the Viewsat prices skyrocketing??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Considering that Viewsat is only one of a few receivers that are 100% working, now would be a good time to get them. I don't see the price going down any time soon, just up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Good point LK.

Bronze Member
Username: Theprodeal

Post Number: 39
For my Pansat 2700, the system Info says Exactly the follwoing:
X-87BL , API:1.21c_EUbx, Boot ver:6.2
I tried these keys-

N 0101 00:98 F7 44 AC 5E 07 D9 ED 8A FF 3B 7E 65 71 F9 4E
N 0101 01:71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC
NOTHING WRKING..NO DN & NO ENGLISH..NOTHING!
Can SOMEONE...ANYONE...PLZZZZZ GUIDE ME WHAT I NEED TO DO??

THANKKSS ALOOTT!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us