KEY CODES FOR DISH NETWORK/DIRECT TV FOR PANSAT 3500SD

Username: Bosozoku

Post Number: 1
HI GUYS I'M NEW TO THIS FOURM AND I WAS WONDERING WHERE I CAN GET THE UPDATED KEYS FOR THE DISHNETWORK AND DIRECT TV FOR THE 110 AND 119. IS THERE A LINK WHERE YOU GUYS CAN GUIDE ME TO KEEP MY CODES UPDATED BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CHANGE EVER OTHER MONTH OR SO, SOMETIMES LONGER. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. DINO DINO I THINK YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS. THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN.

Bronze Member
Username: Dishcrayzee

Post Number: 12
Go to www.kickinchicken.info

Bronze Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 63
DN is down. DirectTV has never been hacked, yet.

Username: Tonyacc123

does anybody have a flash for the 3500 pansat and the 02 key yes thats wright 02 key

Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Any1 knows when this problem will be fixed?
Thanks

Username: Pompolio25

Guayama, PR Guayama

somebody have the new codes for the sky view ???
please y needede to muchhhhh

Username: Radames

Ponce, Puerto Rico

Post Number: 4
I have a Pansat 3500 SD. The problem is no a Key. The problem is the bin program, we need a new bin. My bin a now is X-05BL API 1.43 EUbX and the boot vertion is 7.00 in Mar 18, 2006 and this no work. see you....

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 720
All my channels are working except PPV in regular channels instance i can view in VOD, no hbo, starz but the others channels its ok. Pansat 2700 Keys posted by 1 June. Lucky

Username: Focous

Livoina, Mi Macomb

Its all over till summer enjoy out door while warm weather out their worry about free-be in winter time don't worry will be bact than, enjoy summer"

Username: Icainc

There are some questions in this forum related to how to find a satellite. So I will provided this site with some info that should be handy.

When aligning an antenna to a satellite, there are three (3) very important variables that need to be adjusted in order to properly receive the signal.

Elevation - Angle between the Earth and the satellite above the horizon. This is also referred to as the up or down movement (position) of the satellite antenna.

Azimuth - Compass direction the antenna is pointed towards, relative to a magnetic north. This is also referred to as the left or right movement (position) of the satellite antenna.

Polarization - Correction between where the antenna is relative to the curvature of the Earth and the satellite's signal beam. The satellite signal is either Horizontal or Vertical polarized, but due to the longitude of the antenna location, the antenna's feed horn must be rotated to correctly match the beam's polarization.

Also its good to know your Longitude (East to West) and Latitude (North to South).

Take for instance Seattle, WA. is appox. 47 degrees North and 122 degrees West. The magnetic delcaration is appox. 21, so you would subtract the declination amount from the true azimuth value, because Seattle is west of Illinos and Indiana. This is where a imaginary line of zero degrees declination appox. meets between these two states. If you are east of these two states the you would add instead of subtracting. Its important to remember that these magnetic lines are not straight, but are bend and arced depending on local magnetic conditions. The bending or arcing is called deviation. So if I was wanting to find Echostar 110 and 119 from Seattle I would take a compass and find magnetic south (180 degrees) then back it off about appox. 5 to 10 degrees for these satellites (170 to 175 degrees). Then I would want to adjust the elevation to around 30 degrees (up and down).

There are some good sites out there that allow you to find the satellites. Try lyngsat*com

I hope this does not confuse anyone and helps.

Username: Suniljee

hii guys im new here i hope is aney good news soon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us