Which receiver are fixed by now

Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 9
I Have fortec reciever, when it get fixed wut i need to do ? if someone know help me out plz Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 12
watch tv

Username: Moe948

Post Number: 6
When there is a fix for fortec, you will either have to upload the bin into the reciever yourself or go to a satellite dealer/shop and get it fixed from them.

Btw, the only FTA recievers with fix right now are Viewsat xtreme and Viewsat platinum.

Post Number: 10
Thanks alot Moe

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 706
Buy a right cable and you will be ready to do the upload, in the meantime you can learn how to do, try finding all the information.

Username: Maxfun

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 2
Fortec lifetime ultra. After downloading a new bin, went into factory setting and entered the passwd and hit ok and now I am not able to download any channels at all for any satellites. For ehco 7,disesc 2 shows strong signals 75-85 on quality & level. when stellite scan it, no programs found. Why is that?. Because I am not able to download channels,the parental lock is not available. I am not sure what to do. Any suggestions? This is since 2 weeks..
tnx

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 14
tht bin might not be for fortec, try to get it from www.dsstester.co*m

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
so wut u guys think which reciever will be next with the fix ??????

Username: Zunna

Post Number: 9
hi guyz..i have pansat 3000 dis guy said dis won't be working now..and i have to give $150 to get a yellow card for the reciever is dis true...will there be a fix for it soon??

Post Number: 10
anyone??

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 18
Dont waste money on the card receiver fix is on the way just be patient

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
thx abdul!

Username: Moe948

Post Number: 7
sunny, the next reciever with fix is likely going to be Captiveworks or cootsat. Pansat and fortec probably won't get a reciever in the next coming 7 days because Blacklist is out to Germany right now but he's coming back tomorrow. I seriously can't say how long it would take to code the bin, but I would estimate about that it will take maybe a week or so.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3103
FYI....This cmd 7 ECM has been seen and logged in the data stream for the past 5 months as stated by a personal friend of mine who is a coder...Viewsat coders have posted that they started working on the crack for it, OVER 1 year ago!...This was NO easy nut to crack!

Viewsat coders have stated, they are NOW going on vacation for a couple weeks and will not help anybody else until at least, when their vacation is over!....so I wouldn't expect to see too much too soon!

Username: Wk66

Post Number: 1
Zunna,for $150.00 you can get yourself new
viewsat receiver.Forget that card.The Pansat processor is quite slow and sooner rather than later you're going to loose it for ever.

Username: Maxfun

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 3
David Raja,
I downloaded the 275T files from dsstester.co*m. That did not help my receiver as the knight rider lighs was not going away. I had to go to another website to download 275T version and get the receiver going. After that, I went into factory setting, entered the passwd and pressed ok. Looks like it deleted the factory setting?. If so, Is there a recovery?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us