Video format converter?

Username: Jhones

Post Number: 4
Hi all,
I'm looking to convert a few of my current video files (MPEG, WMV, .mov, .avi, etc.) to a format that I can view on my iPod. I managed to convert a few files to 3gp and was able to view them, but the quality was just horrible. Is there another format I can use that has higher quality? Also, where can I get a proper FREE video converter? Thanks!

Username: Doneesa

Post Number: 3
Hey, there are many softwares you can find on the net that can solve your problem. I know one called videoformatconverter.net It provides software that can covert any video format into your required format. Hope this will help you.
Cheers!

Username: Jimmy8765

LondonEngland

Post Number: 7
Pavtube Video Converter enables you to edit and convert videos among almost all video and audio formats, as well as the animated GIFs.

I am happy with Pavtube . The reason I bought the software is mostly to convert video from our home video camera's to mpeg2 and mp4 files for storage. The source format is AVCHD and the conversion is great. I like your software interface and features. I would use the addition ability to handle Tivo files.

Username: Mmine

Post Number: 1
I use this one https://www.joyoshare.com/video-converter/, it can directly convert MPEG, WMV, .mov, .avi, etc to iPod compatible format. The quality is high.

Bronze Member
Username: Timraygan

Post Number: 16
Thank you so much for telling us about this! Maybe someone knows how to work with streaming video? This topic has become very interesting to me and I want to learn more about it!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us