Do NOT Reply to stupid questions!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2983
people that ask what are the new keys....where are international channels....have no PPV....have no adult channels..have no 61.5 or 121 satellite..what bin do I need to fix those channels..

They are LAZY people...do NOT reply to them ...Make them READ!...they have been spoiled too long...now there are so many spoiled lazy newbies here that this server gets clogged up, and people with legitimate questions cannot get into this site!...So do NOT reply to LAZY people asking stupid redundant ignorant questions!...U are not helping the LAZY by spoon feeding and U are hurting the ones who really need help!

Username: Hommos

Post Number: 2
define stupid mr. genuis or u think u are the only one who knows all tricks

Post Number: 3
define stupid mr. genuis or u think u are the only one who knows all tricks

Bronze Member
Username: New07fta

Post Number: 45
this is my opinion, NORW group did not release any new bin for b3v to fix emc7. cause they know that DN will do the same. so they waited and waited... and now DN are rolling to emc7. and sometime soon NORW and Backlist will come up with a SUPER BIN that will fix the 2 birds, as long as there is a signal. there's always someone who wants to break it. so lets wait for the shocking news some time soon...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2984
U are the perfect example of STUPID!...and a waste of time and space and ban width here, that clogs up the server!...uselss post by U..

Post Number: 5
LK I BELIEVE YOUR LAST NAME SPELLS MR. STUPID AND UR THE ONE WHO ARE MISSING THIDS SITE BY YOUE STUPID AND UN NECESSARY COMMENTS. SO PLEASE SHUT IT DOWN AND BE QUITE

Gold Member

Post Number: 2986
bump...and ignore this troublemaker who just registered today...I'm sure he's an old troublemaker using a new alias today!

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 12
have to say I am with you on this LK, I have read informative posts by you and have been annoyed by all the repeat questions.

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 21
I also agree with you LK. Too many repeat questions. When will people learn that all they have to do is READ!

Username: Aladino

Post Number: 1
Anyone has pansat 2700 new keys.
Please help!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2990
C&P

As of yesterday afternoon, Dish has begun to implement stream changes that are or will be affecting all testing methods. This appears to be the same changes that BELL made a few weeks ago and is causing black screen on Venus and PPV. International and ethnic channels on the 61.5, 121, and 148 birds have been the first to go on Dish Network. Expect others to follow.

BELL, and now Dish have started using a 768 bit RSA encrypted signature for the CMD 07. In short, this means the death of Atmegas, Rom10, Rom11, AVR-X, Syndrome, and older FTA receivers. Decryption time with these devices, even with streamlined code, will not be sufficient to keep up. FTA receivers with very fast processors and receivers that have card slots that can be enabled to use in tandem with a Dish / BELL cam may work once again in the future. The ROM 102/103 cards should be back up shortly with some changes in the public blocker code.

The FTA coders have now had 3 weeks to work on a fix for BELL. Many of them would have you think that a fix is imminent. It's even been said that coders are 90% done. I'm not so sure that is the case, but now is their chance to be the hero. Looks like we may be getting back to true testing. Might be a good time for members to read the Dish Network Discussion section, browse through the Plastic Files Sections, and pick up some 102's before the prices skyrocket...

Username: Aladino

I have tried those key posted for pansat, but I still can't get any international channel.
For u _Vini Domine , if u have an answer , u r very welcome to post it, otherwise just keep ur mouth close.

Username: Aae2k2

LK, I have a 2500 (not clone), do these have a fast enough processor? If not, what box do you recommend? (Just prep`n for the inevitable!)

Bronze Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 40
LOL @ ali baha
you missed the whole point - that goes to show how stupid you are. laters

Vini.

Username: Pgopinathan

LK:

Any clues as to up to what versions of Pansat FTAs will become obsolete.

Appreciate your answer.

Username: Dubdude

ali baha...i guess is hard to read & understand something in english when u can barely write it!...u and mussook khudook could take some spelling classes together!!.......thanks LK for the detailed explanation!.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2992
C&P from Penga

"guys, if you all read the hash on the rom code is why rom 10 will die. the control words are hashed with the rom code in the 102. this can be moved to any location they want inside the rom, map, eeprom. and then hash that value with the control words. think of it like the key that made the control word, then it needs the same key at the same location to decrypt the control words out. understand.

so a rom 10 will not have the rom at the same spot the rom102 will. so when hashed it will not return the proper control words. the key will not match. this is why rom 10,11, atmega, fta will die.

now fta has room to put all the rom 102 code on the FTA. just need them to do it. basically, a look up table. including eeprom,map, and rom.

I think FTA will survive this. doesnt seem like it would be to hard to place the rom 102 onto a FTA unit in a lookup table fashion and then hash it out. to give proper contorl words.

Control words given by the cmd 07 is the key to tv. if you have the control words,you have got 15 seconds of video. thats how the system works. in a nut shell."

Gold Member

Post Number: 3018
Now more than ever, people should NOT respond to the LAZY non reading newbies..this is a good time for them to read about their setups and guides and manually inputting keys etc..U are NOT helping them by spoon feeding them...ALL their answers are here and easy to find...this site does have a very good SEARCH feature here..U cannot be there to hold their hands all the time...they need to learn to be self sufficient...

U are enabling them to be dependent on others their entire lives by answering their very simple redundant questions..as U can see, they do NOT READ here at all!...they will ask a question that is answered in the post above their question and 1000 other places too here....and thats VERY COMMON here..its especially OBVIOUS the past few days!...they spend more time writing redundant posts 10x, rather than spending the 10 minutes to find the answer themselves!

I ask U to join me in this NOT responding to redundant basic simple questions campaign, so as to make this site better for EVERYONE!...the present newbies that are LAZY that will be FORCED to read now, the other newbies who really have LEGITIMATE question and U know the answer is not readily available, and to allow the helpers here a chance to go to other sites and read and maintain proficiency and updated, and to do some on hands testing at home...so we can bring back informative helpful info and share it with the REAL needy ones here who do and HAVE made the effort on their own to READ and SEARCH!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3019
Also...if U have been doing this hobby 3 years or more, then u know that all other DSS sites will delete redudant posts or posts that ask ridiulous questions like how to enter keys etc..and even now, MOST sites will not allow posting of keys, anywhere in their forums...They will BAN U today still!...and when we were newbies it was NOT UNCOMMON to get banned for not reading and asking "stupid" redundant questions...and U were humiliated into reading and TESTING if u wanted to learn how to program your DTV P1/P2/P3/F/H/HU cards or your Dishnet cards and receivers..True testers didn't have time to babysit newbies...newbies were EXPECTED to read all the Guides and manuals and posts, then go TEST...then come back with their call X721 or 722 error messages and then post, if they couldn't find the fix after reading hours of posts from others!..DO NOT BABYSIT THIS NEW GENERATION OF NEWBIES...U DO THEM NO FAVORS BY ENABLING THEM!

Username: Houhou

Post Number: 2
Hello LK, you think that ROM102 card will be back again, if yes should it be virgin or a used one can do the job.
Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3021
I think either, virgin or used..PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK THIS THREAD ...LETS LEAVE THE DISCUSSIONS RELATED TO THE TOPIC HERE..YES I AM GUILTY TOO..

Username: Houhou

np body. thanks for your answer :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Dmdil

Post Number: 12
it will take 4to5 days for channels to be back....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us