International dish down

Bronze Member
Username: Malhib24

Post Number: 16
i put in the latest keys and was getting all dishnet channels put about 3 days ago my international dish went down and says no siganl. I had just repositioned the dish a few days prior to that to 99% and it was workin fine. My dishnets work fine can someone gimme any pointers

Bronze Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 46
We'll need more details... what sats are you pointing to? Did u make any changes when you lost the signal? etc... Do you lose all channels or just some?

Details, bra! Details!

Bronze Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 47
Okay, i just read in another thread that the international channels were moved to another satellite (119?). I haven't verified for myself, yet. Anyways, erase your channel list and do blind scans on both 110 and 119 satellites, and see if they come back. Also, you can check out lyngsat*com for channel lists.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 595
http://www.lyng***sat.com/launches/index.html
you can check here for the latest launched satellite. The international are listed. Maybe we need a new bin, keys, or simple wait a little for channels comeback.

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 602
Restore factory settings, set your receiver, add your satellites, scan.

Username: Pansatman

Bristol, Va USA

Post Number: 8
missing channels how u get back

Username: Hatem05

California

Post Number: 4
hi evry one ther'is missing arabic channels on echostar1(148w)can u tell me what happend please?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 606
The satellite was change. NOt all receiver or bin etc can to do the change, do you need restore factory settings the receiver and set all again if you want you box set the right satellite again. Lucky.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufidada

Post Number: 27
Hi
Will restoring factory settings and doing blind scan work on megasat pro 4000
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us