Cools@t 5000 Platinum?

Username: 12three

Post Number: 1
Ok heres the deal, I need some help on my CS5000Plat, and Im hoping I'd find the solution here. Earlier today I DL'ed the Cools@t 5000 bin/stb NORW_121 from coolspin, loaded in correctly and everything with the loader like usual, but maybe I got the wrong one? Is the 121 for Platinum or just 5000/pro? Or is it compatible with all Cools@ts? Also heard a rumor floating around with a faked-up renamed 121 version of just a 120 renamed? I DL'ed it from Coolspin, so Im not sure if it is or not, I also got one from another site, cant remember the name but it was posted May 25th, Synced that one in too, but it still didnt work, I usually only Sync in with my 2500A, but are there any other steps required after I load it in? Because I've never Loaded in a Bin/STB for Cools@t before.

Thanks alot,
FTA Sat User.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 549
Go to dss central.net and get the 121 from there.
They also have the loader for the cools@'s.
http://www.dsscommunity*com/forums/viewforum.php?f=158&sid=b041044fcf120023ee2ff7bf51735bb7

And the 121 is in the cool 5k platinum area, so yes 121 is functional with your receiver..

Username: 12three

Post Number: 2
Any chance you can DL'ed it and send it to me because I cant seem to get on DSS*Central, I keep getting this annoying Error 404 thing. You can send it straight to me at Asianps7@Yahoo.com or host it somewhere for me to DL it. I'd appreciate it a lot if you can do that for me.

Thanks a lot.

Username: Navinm

Verdun, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1
can you please send me too the file bin, channel file, key file and the instructions how to install it me too i have never done it before
it for cools@t 5000 platinum. i have scramble channel. please send in my email ushanavin@hotmail.com

Username: Cristyf150

LHP, FL USA

Post Number: 2
ok im really confused,
i have a pansat 2500 and i cant figure this thing out
i get the cbs,abc channels but nothing else.....
im not to good at this but trying since the guy i usually use is not around....
can anyone try to help me on what to do i would be greatly appreciated....
i think i have the right numbers entered...
thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 29
To people with cools@t 5000 plat!!!
The bin 121 from dss central is fake !!!
Get 119 or 120
You gona get DN with no problem and bev with out PPV and XXX.
Dont listen people who says they got PPV or XXX on BEV on 5000 plat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 499
Cristy try scanning satellites.

Bronze Member
Username: Electro99

Post Number: 30
Hey cristy its cools@t thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2851
electropunk...U have BAD info!...the coo*lsat 5000 121 bin posted NOW is NOT a fake!...there was a fake one posted a month ago (4 May) that was quicly identified and posted as a fake...the 121 posted for past 5 days is all good!..

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 132
Oh! Now LK say the NEW BIN for cool*sat is out, I guess Eric is gone, make be a lie!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2861
What the fukc are U talking about...what I posted a month ago or so, was that The original NORW group has left and the new group isn't too swift and don't expect the same quality as before...I never said there will never be another coo*lsat bin...

U should learn English!...and comprehension!

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
Piss out ! Low level Kid, crying baby, you still have you A** to laugh off? oh yes, I should learn English, same as you! Dump A**

copy and paste!

IF U look at many DSS dealer sites, U will see its OBVIOUS that Coo*lsat is not available MUCH of the time and NOT the big seller they once were...hey I don't care what U think or say and how hard U try to dispute my observations and opinion, I was just trying to give some people WHO LISTEN a heads up about the direction I feel that Coo*lsat is headed....I'm trying to warn and help some less knowlegeable, less experienced, and less opiniated newbies...not argue with people like U Boyce...U already know it all and have all the answers..U are the man here!....LMAO

Unbeleivable...cannot voice an honest opinion or try and give some newbies a heads up on this site.... U get attempted castration and slam dunked by another, no matter what U do here..and these are the SAME people who beg U for the keys one day, then kick U like a dog the next....the SAME ones who said I had an ego and COURTESY problem..LMAO...many 2 faces here..

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
By Low level KId
Copy and paste

Thought I throw U 1 last bone, so people don't go out and but NEW coolsats now!.....many changes past 2 days in the DSS world and not 1 person here has picked up on any of them!...well here's one..

Norw group is gone and no longer writing files for coo*lsat, and coo*lsat may never have new files again.

Well now, we have a couple of juicy tidbits for you today! Number one... did you know that the NORWGROUP [the support group behind the box for coo*lsat] is no longer in existence? Well not exactly as they were originally anyway. They are now reorganized and well, not exactly up to specs. Will the real NORWGROUP please step forward!

You see, Eric has gone back to Korea and taken his friends with him, the "original NORWGROUP ", to join up with Hubtech. Now where does that leave owners of coo*lsat products? You'll remember that some time back I told everyone that the company would reorganize... and that someone else would come out and take over for coo*lsat.... well now you have it. There won't be any new models and the support, well... because of the NORWGROUP redefining you can expect less! There may be some additional releases, but as far as the quality and life expectancy, that is another issue all together. The newly formed group has no experience with the system and I am sure it will be obvious to the end user very soon. IF... and I say IF there is another release for coo*lsat, there will be NO added features. Nothing new! Let's just hope for coo*lsat owners that the stream does not change..

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
you need anymore

Low life Kid!?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2864
no...NOW CAN U READ dipstick?...I never said NEVER a new bin!...where the fukc are U reading idiot!

"coo*lsat "MAY" never have new files again."

"There may be some additional releases."

Boyce...U really cannot READ or comprehend anything!....LMAO!!!

STAY IN SCHOOL!....U NEED IT!

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 576
I thought I read somewhere that Eric (Estrada??) was only on a brief vacation or business trip, and returned shortly after. Also, that there are a number of Cools@ boxes in the works, including the 8000 HD? Perhaps the post I read was wrong or misinformed.

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Copy and paste

Norw group is gone and no longer writing files for coo*lsat, and coo*lsat may never have new files again.

You can say whatever, you didn't say that, but everyone know you did!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/225363.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/225552.html

Beside, I am in school, school is for human not for dog, Oh yes, please send your guy to me too!

copy and paste from Low life Kid

..mind your own fuking business!..and STFU...I'll have to get my Latin King boys from Hartford/Springfield to come down and pay U a visit

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Tyler

I believe that post you read is right, they still have Great support!

Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 4
After reading thread heres my 2 cts, CS recievers are running strong. Fact.(at least mine and all my friends) The Norwood group is still together, They supplied 1.21. Btw is working fine,Now I dont know about B%V though. 110 and 119,61.5 are smooth though.Just insereted new keys till the panic calmed down and then loaded 1.21. Ive been testing a long time and these are the best I have used for both speed and how easy it is to work, I dont understand what all the huff is about,I have not gone without tv since purchasing my CS. IMHO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us