Sites not working,good one to use

Username: Bhund

Post Number: 3
most fta sites are down good site to use it mcidss.com
files and discussions

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 24
Yea , This ones still up probably because it has no files/firmware so its legally just free speach here.

Username: Bhund

Post Number: 4
fyi it does have files because i got my 2700 workin from that site so do some research

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2840
www.fta-updates.com is not a busy site when all others are...and they have keys always posted and newest bins..and an admin there (JamesBond) does Jtags as a service and sells Jtag cables too...but U should be using keymaster or key Ripper utilities for that anyway!...and U should never have to go to a site when things crash...just get the new keys and manually enter them,and shut off the autoromll or use and always save an older non autoroll bin that U camn manually eneter keys..

so if U can..
1..use keymaster or keyripper (2 seconds)
2..upload an older bin or shut off autoroll
3..manually enter keys for your own receiver

Then U should NEVER have to go to a site when keys change!...and the sites are down due to HEAVY traffic on their servers!...in fact U create problems when U go to sites then!

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 20
LK,

Thanks for the info, But what are keymaster and keyripper utilities? and NO I'm not a dumpass, just trying to learn so I don not bother people, this is the first time I read about Rippers for keys.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 110
those are too nice little progies that will bring the latest keys right to your desktop

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 151
my compliments Lk very well put
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us