Pansat 2500 & Fortec Lifetime Ultra Help !

Username: Nickb

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone!
Just wondering if someone can tell me step by step how to update the bins on Pansat 2500 and Fortec Lifetime Ultra.
I have no problem entering the keys but I have never tried to update or change bins.
I usually take it to a person that I know and they do it for me and it's not expensive but I was just wondering how complicated it is.
Thanks in advance for your help! :-)

And..I'm sorry if my question is answered in another post somewhere.
I looked through some of the most recent ones and I wasn't able to find it.
THANKS!! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 511
For ALL Pansats....

Things you will need!
1.A computer with a com port!
2.The right cable to connect to your computer to your receiver!
3.The most recently LOADER
4.New pansat bin!..
5.LNB setup and the right switch!
6.Sat Signal at 70 percent or higher!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
1.Power down receiver and computer!
2.Connect receiver to computer and power both of them up!
3.Start up gtrom newest version and select the new bin file you wish to upload then click download wait until it is finished it will go to a 100 percent but it is not finish until it displays burn complete or finished!
4.Turn off power to receiver and computer and remove the cable from the receiver!
5.Install cable from the lnb and the cable from the tv and the plug it up and power up the receiver!
6.Using your remote hit menu and the parent control then ok in second pin enter 0000 and then ok!
7.Then set default key..EMU-ON then ok!
8.Go to Nagavision2 then ok and check 00 and 01 keys. Put in new keys if need then hit ok to save!
9.Now installation then ok antenna setup then ok make sure you have 110 and 119 and check to make sure the switch is set right for both on the diseqc setting! If 110 is on 1 and 119 is on 2, set diseqc the same way!
10.Now go to blind scan and hit ok!
11.When finished exit menu and watch tv!

Username: Odali9mm

Post Number: 2
hi all is me again, I don't know if a posted the right place that is why I'm doing this agian, I want to know if I can watch ppv if take a fortec ultra to The Dominican Republic. thanks for any information you can provide me!!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 515
Odali: With N2 DN do not have problems viewing all channels, but BEV recently have problems viewing ppv channels.

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 2
Thanksss Eva! :-)
I will get that cable and try it..thanks for step by step info! :-)
I have 273t bin loaded currently..and it works with bv&dn.
Do you know if there is any newer bins that are better?
I know right now bv ppvs are out and I wanted to learn how to upload new bins so that if there is a bin fix for this new ecm I can try to upload it myself.

Thanks again Eva :-)

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 519
Nick do you need read in this Thread:https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/223005.html

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 3
Thanksss! :-)

Username: Gibbs912

Savannah, Ga Chatham

Post Number: 7
I HAVE A FORTEC STAR NA AND SOMEBODY TOLD ME TO TO CLEAR ALL CHANNELS AND FACTORY RESET I AM USEING THE LIBRARY COMPUTER WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS I HAVE SOME CHANNELS BUT I LOST ALOT EVEN MY LOCALS HOW CAN I FIX THIS MANUALLY

Username: Dama12

I've a fortec star ,I lost bev and dish .I ask how can I do to recuperate them.
thanks

Username: Khalid2584

PLEASE HELP
I have the Pansat 2500A, The guy I take it to moved, I wanna learn how to program my receiver the channel. Can anybody help me in letting me know on what steps do I need to do to get it back working having all the premium channels.

Thank You

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 612
read the threads here than khalid.
You'll find tons of information.
After some reading, then ask the questions, if you have any left.
You'll be surprised to learn what your box can do, and how much you learn in such a short time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us