PHILIPS 28PW6006/05 TV LOCKED!!!!!!HELP

dickythemint
Unregistered guest
HELP!!!!
My philips 28pw6006 tv displays locked when i turn it on.
the tv does not respond to the remote controls to be able to follow any instructions in the user manual.
i do not have a clue what to do??
has anyone had the same problem or can anyone help me please

Bronze Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 46
Try unplugging the set for a short period then restart, you may have to unplug the set over night

Unregistered guest
I have a Phillips 28PW6006/05 that is 18 months old. It stopped working after 14 months.

It does not switch on at all. I have been told by tv repair comapny that it is not worth repairing, is this right?

Desperate

E2m
Unregistered guest
I too have this tv,it is 20 months old and the colours are have gone all funny, local repair agent says the tube has gone and it is £250 for a repair.I have written to philips but they are not interested because it is over 12 months old. The lesson i have learned is dont buy a philps appliance.

Username: Hobbez

Post Number: 1
i have a Legend LET2753 television and it is locked and i dont have the manual. how do i unlock it

Username: Coolshaky

how to unlock Philips TV installation menu
i cant tune channels any more it says locked when i click installation menu...

help me but i couldn't find the product code

Username: Coolshaky

Post Number: 2
how to unlock Philips TV installation menu
i cant tune channels any more it says locked when i click installation menu...

help me model no : 20PT138A/50R

Username: Azaz

hey! I'm facing problem with my pw286006/01. the problem is, the tv switches on but goes off immediately. however, after a several try, the sound comes but the picture doesn't. yet making another few tries, the screen goes off with a bright blink and the red led light (power switch) gets brighter i.e the tv goes to standby mode. again, with few tries the picure comes but stretchy when the picture mode is set to widescreen/ super wide. to get the tv compltely fuctional it takes about 20-30'. being functional, there appears stretchy black areas on the right side of the screen. I havn't yet taken it to the repair shop. but waiting here to get an exact identification of the problem from an expert in the forum. hope somebody here would help me out. thanx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us