Bins for pansat 2700a clone

Bronze Member
Username: Malhib24

Post Number: 15
i need help finding a good bin for my pansat 2700 clone. For some reason i am having trouble becoming a registered user with .dsscommunity.c is there any where else i can go to find a good bin. help

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2519
there are ONLY 2 bins that work with Pansat 2700 clone ...123 and 143 for the original pansat 2700..all other bins will kill your clone!

Username: Manny

Post Number: 3
HI LK,,,thanks for your help last time with ,,bin148,, it worked out great,,,,now I'm wondering what u think about,,,autoroll ,,is it a good bin?????to install on my 2700A

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 209
If you have an authentic Pansat 2700A then you can load the latest auto roll bin which is 148.
Not quite sure what you're asking here.
If you're saying bin 148 worked out great for you, why would you want to load a different one?

Username: Manny

Post Number: 4
yes bin148 workedout great,,but im new to this,& dont know much,I thought autorun was better & would update the keys automaticly,4ever,& I wont have to update keys,,oh ok i see bin 148,,,is another name for autorun.???????..thanks Tyler,,for your reply 2my Q,,

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 210
You are correct Frank. Auto roll does automatically change the keys for you when they cahnge BUT it will not last forever. Sometimes the powers that be mess around with the keys and in turn the auto roll gets all messed up and stops working correctly.
You may notice that sometimes when you turn you tv/box on you'll see 'waiting for picture 10%' ect. ect. that usually means a key change has occurred since the last time you used you tv/box and the bin is working to lock in the new keys.

And yes, bin 148 has auto roll built into it.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2552
Dishnet keys 11 May 2230 hrs

Key 0:
AE F1 0F 87 F9 58 E1 55
3A E4 8B AE ED DB BB DF

Key 1:
15 FD 84 7F A4 D1 CF E9
1C E9 58 70 2D 79 42 D9....Active

Username: Butch101

Post Number: 1
Hey all
Any bins for a pansat 2700a clone, and where can I pick it up. Am new to this and would like some input

many thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us