Pansat 3500 SD b70 lockup

Username: Hawk123

Post Number: 1
Hi,
New Pansat 3500 SD. loaded 145 bin, never rebooted properly. I now have b70 all the time. I've read the threads about using Null Modem cable and tried loading a 122 bin (original for this model I believe). PC says Flash Update Fail.
Using x-05bl loader v3.42 and pansat_3500s_060502_122.api.bin

Any suggestions? thx in advance...

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 150
Already been asked/answered. And not that long ago. Nor in a galaxy far, far away...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/212301.html

Post Number: 2
thx for replying, I failed to mention that I am working on that solution, and Im stuck on step 6. Gives me the Flash Update Fail when I follow the instructions. Im looking for next step if it doesnt work or if there is something else I can try...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2443
flash failed...wrong or defective cable or comport!

Post Number: 3
thx LK, I have a null modem cable, but I had to use an adapter (female db9 to female db9) because my rs232 cable is male db9 to female db9. Pansat and PC both have male db9. Could it be the adapter? or maybe my cable is x-over instead of null modem?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2445
Pansat 2700/3500 use same null modem cable...pansat 2300/2500 is diff...but all look same..

Bronze Member
Username: Johnner

Post Number: 78
Most likely you are using a strait cable like for 2300 and 2500 instead of a null cable.
You can get an adapter for strait to null or buy another null cable and try again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us