Help me with PANSAT

Username: Ammoskumar

Post Number: 1
hi guys,,,i am planing to buy PANSAT but i am confused now B'cause i search a lot abt it and i found so many FTA Reciver so Could u Please help me to chose good FTA,,basicaly i wana to watch Asian Channel so if anybody knw anything abt it please let me knw,,, and how does Satellite dish work,,and wat kind of dish i need to get Asian channel and all others channel please do reply me or give me some deeply info...pleasee...pleasee,,,

Bronze Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 15
I would go with Pansat 3500sd because it has a lot of support (user groups and bin files) if something goes wrong. STAY AWAY FROM CLONES - for the few $ you save, you will have headaches with clones. As for which satellite you want - check out www.lyngsat.cm to find out which channel (that you want) is on what particular satellite. Then you will have to purchase dish and lnb and point dish to that satellite. If you want two satellites, then you need two lnbs (possibly two dishes, depending on how far apart satellites are), and so on... If you want free channels then receiver setup is simple. If you want DN or BEV then you will have to do more research to get in going, in terms of bin file and keys. Good luck!

Username: Ammoskumar

Post Number: 2
Hey Thanx a lot Jason...i really appreciated for ur help me and looking at my post and giving me alot of info thanx alot again....but i have still have couple of Q in my mind if u can clear that for me please...first of all where can i get the pansat form ...and hoe can i get aware of the colne....if u can give me some tip abt it,,and basically i wana to watch asian channel which INDIAN,, so i dont no which satellite is that but i will fiure it out,,,,but i wana to watch also other american and english channel like HBO and few others,,,but anywayabt the dish i realy dont no which is the best dish for pansat,,,what are the LNB means,,and u mention abt the DV and BEV what is this i really dont no,,,so if can explain me or direct me any web site which has info abt all this stuff,,,please....
Thanx again....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us