Flashing pansat 2700-n2

Username: Gurneev

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
I have the file X-87BL_060203_143_au_api.bin but when I try to download it into the reciever it doesnt work. I first hook it up then i turn the power on from the back and when the line comes i click on download but it doesnt work. Wat should i do?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnner

Post Number: 55
What message appears?
What receiver do you have?
Maybe you have the wrong cable!
Be specific

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
when i flash it the download % stays at zero and then it says it failed i have pansat 2700-n2. i have used the same cable to flash a friends 2700a and a 3500s not sure wat cable but it says startech.com

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2409
I sure hope U have a pansat 2700 to use with that bin....but U should be using much newer bin 148...and U must be using the wrong comport in computer!...and try another uploader like BL updater 1.4

Username: Spiderlegs

Post Number: 1
If you have a 2700-N2, than you have a clone.
The cable needs to be a straight-thru, where as the Pansat 2700A requires a null modem cable.

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
the cable i have is Upload
click below to see the enlarged version http://www.startech.com/ststore/itemdetail.cfm?ProductID=SCNM9FM&mt=&tab=a

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2411
If its a clone U have, then the ONLY bins U can use are either the 123 or the 143 bins...all others are CLONE killers..

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
i think mine had somethin else i am not sure cuz i got it done from a shop in like february and it worked until the keys changed recently. it worked when the 2 keys were active but now the screen never stops moving and it is black and white no channels are working
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us