Not much mod info on Receiver Model DISHDVR 625

Username: Dougiefresh1970

Post Number: 1
I'm not finding much that will help me with my dish networks receiver I have. Dish Player Model DVR 625. I bought it off eBay without a rom card. I've always had cable TV and new with satellite...I have the system set up dish 500 pointing at both sat 119 and 110 and get great reception (pull up the channel guide line up and have the dish network channel ordering commercial) I need help getting the programming unlocked on my receiver (hacked). I've read about programmable atmega cards but I'm told it won't work with my receiver. I read somewhere my receiver has an onboard rom instead of the rom card. But I see it also had a rom card slot behind a door. I've also read that you need access to a j-tag connector and I don't see any connector on the main board Please help me or guide me in the right direction. I've tried looking around online google searches on this model and found a few sat forums without much luck. I'm thinking the route that I may need to take is to order a used card off ebay and flash/program the card with a card programmer. But I'm not sure on what card to get (101, 102, 301 yellow, blue)

Bronze Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 63
Try kickinchicken.org, or dishnewbies.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us