We have a P4 Hack and Urge all Forum Moderators to contact us

Username: Thep4people

Post Number: 2
Attention The DSS Community,

DirecTV and its partners have profited nearly 32.5 million dollars in the last 6 Months which is visible to everyone in your daily newspapers
Business Section. The reason? Customers unaware of a solution to free DirecTV. We are urging the dss community to step up and take action with us and request that moderators of large forums to contact us at the information below to make arrangments for testing our products. We are not handing out freebies, only well respected Forum Moderators can apply and the general public are required to purchase our products if they wish to test them out. We are not a scam nor a hoax simply a company with a solution and customers like yourselves looking for the
long awaited P4 Hack.

If you would like more information or would like to become a member please visit www.thep4people.com

Thanks,

Sales
Reply to: http://www.thep4people.com

Post Number: 3
We would like to kill the accusations of us being scam artists and prove we actually have a solution to free DirecTV. We will be more than happy to send our products to the neccessary moderators that can test our products and let the general public know on a first hand basis that we are actually selling a great product.

Please validate our products before you bad mouth them.

We look forward to seeing some of you in our members area!

Thanks,

Sales

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 1451
Scams...Ihave contacted them on numerous occasssions...they do not reply back...and their live chat operator is never at their site either...they are avoiding all admins and mods...thsiis all just a sale spitch to pick your pocket...and since via western union , U have no recourse!

Post Number: 4
LK.

You have not contacted us and actually since we posted yesterday requesting moderators to contact us only one has.

How can you be so oblivious to the fact that you have never tested our products so you should have no input.

LK. Please contact us at http://www.thep4people.com

Post Number: 5
LK.

You have not contacted us and actually since we posted yesterday requesting moderators to contact us only one has.

How can you be so oblivious to the fact that you have never tested our products so you should have no input.

LK. Please contact us at http://www.thep4people.com

Username: Cameltoe

Post Number: 1
Why dont you send it to me P4 people?

Username: Gmush

ok so do U work for dishnetwork, or direct tv!
anyway i am gonna give U my home address my sister name, where are i work please send it to me at lkmitchell@yahoo.com
thanks

better yet, why dont you just make a video clip of you loading the script and show all the open channels and upload it here.

Post Number: 6
Cameltoe,

Even if we were to release a video, critics would still have something to complain abount. We would prefer for certain higher ranked moderators of larger dss forums to step up and contact us for testing arrangements.

We are not affilated with Dishnet nor DirecTV.

Thank You,

Sales

Username: Lizardlips

Ashland, VA United States

Are you associated with the FBI?

Post Number: 7
No. We are not affiliated with the FBI or Law Enforcement.

Release it as freeware and be a patriot for the testing community.

Bronze Member
Username: Sal1976

Post Number: 31
I decided to give these guys a shot for their money and everything seems to be working. My ppv is working but it is activation and not wide open but besides that everything is running.

so far my investment of $230.00 has been worth it

i will keep you guys posted on the activity and life of my p4 card.

peace
sal

Bronze Member
Username: Sal1976

Post Number: 32
IF ANYONE PLANS ON RESPONDING BACK CALLING ME A LIAR THEN KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.

I ONLY POSTED MY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE GUYS TO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW THAT I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

PEACE
SAL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1452
Sal...chill out...maybe U are a liar, we don't know U ...u have no credibility here...I and at least 7-8 other mods have contacted them at they do NOT respond to us!....I have contacted them at least 5-6x myself....your claims do NOT substantiate anything either...I personally don't beleive that U programmmed your own P4/5 card..

Please tell us some specifics about the loader and scripts...and if U can't then U are just part of their scam!

Post Number: 8
LK.

Do not lie! You have not contacted us regarding testing our products, it is people like you that have ruined the dss testing world.

Several moderators have contacted us from different forums but you have yet to contact us. Please contact us LK for the 10th time that we have asked you to, we want you to test our products but it seems you have already made your mind up about our company. If you are serious then contact http://www.thep4people.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1457
U people are so full of BS...satscams is going to test it out, if U ever reply to them!...I'm tired of dealing with your phoney BS scam and trying to get a hold of U!...U have a better chance of getting tru to the White House, than U hiding scammers!...and why U spamming here?...if U're crap worked it would sell itself!

Bronze Member
Username: Bowlingdad

Post Number: 21
I signed up with these guys last week when I saw a couple guys talking about it in #dsstech efnet. My username/password was issued along with my tracking number monday evening and I received my loader friday morning. So far all the channels are working except for Discovery, and a couple local channels and the audio froze out for 2 mins but it kicked back in.

i will keep ya'll posted

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 31
bumping for the fcuking looser scammers at
http://www.thep4people.com/ This stupid fcuker is just selling subs to you....He probably asks for your reciever number when you sign up...that way when he calls DTV he can sub your reciever and send you the activated p4 card in the mail..as for the loader..it probablys acts like its glitching but does fluck all to the card...you phoney fcuking azzholes, I've been in touch with DTV and they know about you...you fcuking morons are going down...you fcukers are coming to an end...you better fcuking quit now while you are ahead...fcuking rim-lickers...ROTF

if they are just subbing then how do you explain getting all the PPV channels? you cant sub that.

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 32
They probably don't get all PPV opens...the fcuking idiot scammer probably orders a couple of PPV per day on all accounts...that way it looks like you are getting somekind of PPV...fcuking azzholes are going out of business pretty fcukings soon...I can guarantee that...fcuking twinkie heads....ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Pokerwhiz12

Post Number: 12
fruitcakes...my wife ordered from these guys last week and have had our receivers up since. The ppv is not open, when we go to a PPV channel a private screen pops up with thep4people.com logo saying please press *392 to Purchase "Lord of War" and when we follow the instructions it says "Thank You For Supporting thep4people.com, Enjoy your movie"

these guys are the best i've seen! This is amazing compared to dishnet and bev.way to go thep4people.com you will always have my support

cheers
calvin

poker.whiz, post up some pics of it. you could be part of their team for all we know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1461
Notice how all the nicks supporting this P4 crap are all March 2006 (new) people...and they all have 2 name nicks like ...Poker Whiz..Bowling Dad...P4 People..Sal Glako...that tells me they are all the same person!...I done enough police and military intelligence work in my like to see the OBVIOUS!...No nicks were used that are one word like "fruitcake" or "testbaby" or "blacklist"...U can see how this guy thinks to...Putting on the simple down to earth, your neighbor, buddy nicks like "Bowling Dad"

Post Number: 8
One of the mods should check their ip address.

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 150

http://www.thep4people.com/
Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: Everyones Internet
OrgID: EVRY
Address: 390 Benmar
Address: Suite 200
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77060

NetRange: 67.15.0.0 - 67.15.255.255
CIDR: 67.15.0.0/16
NetName: EVRY-BLK-15
NetHandle: NET-67-15-0-0-1
Parent: NET-67-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.EV1.NET
NameServer: NS2.EV1.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-02-06
Updated: 2005-12-16

RTechHandle: RW172-ARIN
RTechName: Williams, Randy
RTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850
RTechEmail: admin@ev1.net

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE477-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: ABUSE
OrgAbusePhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@ev1.net

OrgNOCHandle: NOC1445-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgNOCEmail: noc@ev1.net

OrgTechHandle: RW172-ARIN
OrgTechName: Williams, Randy
OrgTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgTechEmail: admin@ev1.net

OrgTechHandle: VST3-ARIN
OrgTechName: Stinson, Valarie
OrgTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgTechEmail: admin2@ev1.net

Username: C_2g

Greetings all, I am an Administrator at p4info.com. Our site investigates groups that claim to have "The Hack" and I happened to notice this thread while investigating the claims of thep4people.com. Another one of our Admins has been in contact with these people and they made arrangements for us to review their product. Now here is where it gets suspicious. Last week (Monday) they made a deal to send out a package to one of our Admins and it was to be shipped via postal mail north of the border. It has been 8 days now and still no package nor are they responding to any of our emails. I have given them until March 31 to respond or they will be considered to be a "fraud suspect/scammer" until they prove otherwise. We pride ourselves on delivering the most accurate info to any and all members. We do not endorse anything unless it is proven. We have logged transcripts of the arrangement. So please do not buy anything from these guys until it is known that they are safe to do business with.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1636
Hashhu is also waiting for their shipment of this product that was sent out 10 days ago...This is definitely Keaton Tanner's scam!

well if we still dont have anything by Friday, they will definately be on the shitlist of every reputable dss info site.

Also to go along with that IP info posted above...they claimed to be off shore in Costa Rica...atleast thats what they told our Admin they made arrangements with. LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1642
Satscam's has already checked out their bogus IP address..and is monitoring this and posting daily about this scam..

Bronze Member
Username: Bobbysteves6

Winnipeg, Man Canada

Post Number: 18
Who is Keaton Tanner?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1647
Long time scammer who has started about 20 DSS sites in the past and stole from everyone!...and been exposed each time, but people will still buy the Brooklyn bridge, if they think they got a deal!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1649
here's the entire 6 page thread about this scam!

http://satscams.c*om/forum/showthread.php?t=6605

Bronze Member
Username: Bobbysteves6

Winnipeg, Man Canada

Post Number: 20
How can this guy not be in jail? Or killed

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 90
lk your the best.

Username: Trashednoskills

Look dont be fooled by this scam , it is Tanner.
You hit it right on the head LK these guys claiming to have recieved something from him all registered in the month of March .Its him posting as these people.The proper athourities have been notified about this scam.

The more I read about this Tanner guy the more I can believe he gets away with running these scams all the time .It goes back to the days when he had Gx-Technologies where he scammed alot of money.He went by the nick Base305 back then.

His last site that was taken out a few months ago, him and Hitec were running it, was called fibermetrix.com that was also a p4 scam site.

This one will be gone soon and we will watch for his next one .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1661
here's some of his past scams sites..

grobel-technologies.com
Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now

dtvunderground.com -grobel-technologies alias

p4code.com -grobel-technologies alias

p4-programmer.com -grobel-technologies alias

gx-technologies.com -grobel-technologies alias

dsscowboy.com -grobel-technologies alias

base305.com -grobel-technologies alias

hyperonics.net -grobel-technologies alias
Redirected to a legit site - for now

Gold Member

Post Number: 1662
fibermetrix.com
WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

Will try to slip by a virus when you visit this scamming fibermetrix site.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec.../ms04-007.mspx

Username: Trashednoskills

He was forced to take site down .

If he puts another one up I promise same thing will happen again.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 341
Hey LK how's everything with you see your still the man here :-). I have popped in every once in awhile but have not posted here lately been to busy with other projects, anyway glad to see your still on top of things in the DSS community your a good person my friend.
Notice a lot of new faces here most of the posts in this segment with the exception of you are alll new people.
Glad to see you are proving to newbies that there are plenty of scammers out there looking to take their money, People should always check out who they are dealing with before they send money and loose big bucks.
Keep up the good work LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1665
As a mod at dsscommunity, I stay busy...those people at dsscommunity ALL read,so harder questions there and U don't get the LAZY non reader newbies like here who has no clue what U are talking about..and demands U spoon feed him..at dsscommunity thats not tolerated nor expected ..the 2 sites are totally different..this one is redundant and abusive..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1667
Unless they give me an admin board and some good mods, my stay here will be shortened considerably..no help from the members, the alleged mods, or Ecoustics and too much abuse from the newbies and troublemakers is too much for me or any person..I started this to help, but its turned here into a kiddie playground with both Ecoustics and members here playing too many childish games..

BTW...hpe U are well...I did see those spaugh switches at a site today..I beleive U asked about them before...maybe see ya at dsstester or stop and say hi at dsscommunity...I was a mod at pantecf2a, but gave it up due to them being azzholes to their entire staff and the members....

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
no it was not me that asked about the switches but maybe whoever did will see this and contact you, meanwhile maybe at dsstester or dsscomm later LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
BTW LK have you tested the new NEUSAT SP6000?any thoughts?

LK whether your stay here is shortened or not, our boards are always open for the true warriors that continue to fight the good fight for all members. Stop by and say hello. We have alot of familiar names and we have active investigation forums where we keep information such as this up to date.
C_2g

Gold Member

Post Number: 1697
TY and maybe I will stop by....I was a member there many years ago or maybe we shall see each other at satscams..if not stop by dsscentral/dsscommunity and say hello..we too have many known familar long time DSS users...think Soullezz has been around longer than most, except Royce of course..

Post Number: 5
yeah those are well known names indeed. p4info was born in April 2004 and we have continued to grow ever since.

thep4people have changed their name to The Pyradmids 4 People Foundation. Same url as before but now changing their name. Like that is going to help keep the dogs off their butt. Notice the P in the P4...it's blue.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us