Pansat 2700a image too bright on S-Video

Username: Njdish

Post Number: 1
First and foremost, want to thank you all for this great and helpful forum. Proud to be a member.

I need some help. I have my 2700a working great on both birds no issues. Last week I decided to buy a new LCD TV and connected it to my 2700a using the S-video connector. I noticed the image looked great during low-medium lighting but as soon as 40% of the screen shows a bright white or light-colored image, it bleeds all over the dark areas and literally eats everything else on the screen. When I connect the AV/RCA cable (yellow/r/w) the brightness is more controllable and doesn't peack as much.

I have adjusted my TV settings in all possible directions and it still happens. I tried connecting a friend's Cablevision digital box via S-video and the brightness didn't peack. At first I blamed my TV, but now I'm leaning more towards the receiver.

If anyone here has had the same experience, please share it with me. If you know of any solution to correct the S-video output on the 2700a please post. An S-video filter maybe?

Thanks!

Username: Njdish

Post Number: 2
Anyone on this subject???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us